Zac Hall Plagiarist?

Or perhaps Zac Hall is simply saying what he thinks will get him elected and that's it really?

It's still subliminal 'Queer-bashing'.

Indeed it would be ‘queer bashing’. As a teenager in the school I attended (when just being gay was a criminal offence) my biggest tormentor would provoke fist fights between me and his friends and stand back and watch. Years later I walked into a gay club and there he was standing having a drink with his boyfriend. He said, “I just made them focus on you, and while they were punching you they were ignoring me. They were too stupid to realise that I could have been the same as you”.

Politicians and clergymen have been doing that to the gays for a very long time.

Plenty of people get picked on at school.

Move on. Get some help if it is needed.

I'm not sure how you think Zac Hall is effectively basing his electioneering around his comments about gay marraige.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just hope the media dig a little deeper and discover that he can't actually speak English at all, and all of his speeches are mimed, having been pre-recorded by Milli Vanilli.

Mr Hall's Speech.   It was quite long - apologies!!   All text in red is copied verbatum from the sources given. At least he wrote the last page and a half ... though I'm sure I've missed other so

Yes, they will be calling around to criticise his curtains, carpet and wallpaper later they know where he lives.

Posted Images

i knew mad uncle ronnie was a bum blaster

Not me fella. I'm a proper Manx fella me. My tradesmans entrance is strictly a one way door. Exit only if you know what I'm saying! I mean it's just not right is it? Being a jouster and that. It's not what any proper fella should be doing is it? Time was when it was just sailors and that. On the ships for months on end with no women and such like. Dirty buggers! And fellas in prison! But now it's almost everyone isn't it? There's jousters everywhere on the telly and that. I think government is putting something in the water. It's just not normal to have so many is it? I had this fella once who worked for me. He was a jouster I think. I had to start locking me brushes away at night as the handles started getting all worn and scuffed. Dirty bugger! I had to let him go in the end. Well what proper Manx fella wouldn't? Nobody wants to grab the shitty end of the stick do they? Specially when it's your own painting business. That was 1991. I haven't seen him since.

Plagiarise that Zac - LOL!

• Like 3

"Notwell :Plenty of people get picked on at school."

They do and for a number of reasons including because they are perceived to be different.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwixv8LryoHLAhUDlSwKHVX8CUIQFggjMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.stonewall.org.uk%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fteachers_report_2014.pdf&usg=AFQjCNHd_b0Hxi0BBdwTLCznZtiSuQ39-Q&sig2=SRSMJBRWZ-BDmTZbhTGq8A&cad=rja

http://www.stonewall.org.uk/our-work/education-resources

"Notwell: Move on. Get some help if it is needed"

For those who might need help links are provided above.

In my case no help required, I learned boxing and Shotokan Karate and a policy of always hitting back.

"Notwell: I'm not sure how you think Zac Hall is effectively basing his electioneering around his comments about gay marraige".

I don’t. That is why I employed the use of a question mark, as in asking a question.

I'm not convinced about that. I think the trend is obvious but generally speaking old folk are more likely to vote than younger people and are also likely to be socially conservative. I think the balance is changing all the time, but for granny farming purposes for the immediate election homophobia might still work

• Like 4

I'm not convinced about that. I think the trend is obvious but generally speaking old folk are more likely to vote than younger people and are also likely to be socially conservative. I think the balance is changing all the time, but for granny farming purposes for the immediate election homophobia might still work

True, but the older, conservative folk are also probably more likely to be upset by his plagiarism, so a lose-lose?

Presumably, he could register as a candidate, then sit at home, watching TV for the whole campaign, lose, then take his six month pay-off?

I'm sure he wouldn't do anything so cynical as deliberately lose... but he could?

Methinks, Mad Uncle Ronnie doth protest too much? Maybe.

Isn't that like what that Shakespeare fella said? He was a right jouster as well.

Men often played women in the plays back then...... I think Ronnie is on to something here

Them men playing at being women isn't proper either. Like that one that's always in me Daily Mail. You know, the one that's always in pictures with that Kim Cardigan. The one with the dodgy eye! That's just pretending that you're not a jouster isn't it? I mean, just because you're a fella with a pair of tits doesnt mean that you're not a jouster in my book. They all take it up the jaksy don't they? Dirty buggers! We don't want any of that in the Isle of Man either.

• Like 3