Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Tempus Fugit

Photoshop HELP !

I've been scanning some old b&w negatives with a USB scanner, but every time I scan a batch the previous lot are still shown and download again, I must have about 100 showing in a cache somewhere but can't find where they are or how to clear the previous lot once they are saved

I've tried unplugging the scanner, restarting the program etc but still there :(

any ideas PLEASE ?

whatever.gif

Is it something to do with file numbering/naming? Is it restarting each batch session with 001.jpg (or whatever)?

I'm not a techie TF, but it might be of help.

Is it something to do with file numbering/naming? Is it restarting each batch session with 001.jpg (or whatever)?

Thanks for looking Stu

it is when I get a preview of the next frame and shows a scrollable panel of the previous scans which it downloads again with the same image numbers.

I can't find a way to clear the cache of ones already processed and it's a pain having to close each one that's been repeated :-(

I've given up using PSE and found something which will do one at a time, just means I have to open all in PSE to tweak the levels anyway

It's loads of my old B&W stuff from years ago, I'm up to 380 at the moment, surprising what nuggets you find !

post-1026-0-29225000-1456098461_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tempus Fugit

Thanks for looking Stu

it is when I get a preview of the next frame and shows a scrollable panel of the previous scans which it downloads again with the same image numbers.

I can't find a way to clear the cache of ones already processed and it's a pain having to close each one that's been repeated :-(

I've given up using PSE and found something which will do one at a time, just means I have to open all in PSE to tweak the levels anyway

It's loads of my old B&W stuff from years ago, I'm up to 380 at the moment, surprising what nuggets you find !

It would be nice, if and when you get them sorted, you show us a few more like that smile.png

Thanks for looking Stu

It would be nice, if and when you get them sorted, you show us a few more like that smile.png

like T Pond Esq :)

post-1026-0-38846100-1456144055_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking Stu

like T Pond Esq smile.png

Nice thumbsup.gif One of the best sounding cars EVER, IMO ​

Wow, was the Alpine taken over here? I don't remember it. Late 70's?

Must be a great file.

Wow, was the Alpine taken over here? I don't remember it. Late 70's?

Must be a great file.

certainly was over here, Mopar Manx International Rally, most of the film seem to be around '77

can't find an entry list on line anywhere to show car 99 sad.png

Edited by Tempus Fugit

Adrian Boyd used an Alpine in Ireland in '75, could he have use the Manx as practice?