Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
alibaba

Dark horse Music fest

There seems to be some kind of small festival taking place at Silly Moos in July. They have a website and it seems to involve one of the people who had something to do with Mannifest. Other than that details seem pretty light. Still, I am happy for anything like this to happen, so good on them.

http://darkhorsemusic.im/

It still won't be as good as the Great Colby Music Festival though.

• Like 1

Just look at the use of capital letters in that thread title! You'd think I never went to school.

I'll look forward to stomping around at this. No promises about drinking aware though.

• Like 1

Couple of questions - is it far from Ramsey? Do they still have hotels in Ramsey?

Result!

But in any case there will probably be people using capos on their guitars. You don't like that do you.

Edited by one hung low

55 minutes ago, Merkin said:

Yep. There with bells on. 

Try not to move when the bands are on then. 

• Like 2

Oooh I too shall be there. Mostly I am looking forward to sitting around doing nothing and listening to music - I might also go and see some bands :) 

I have destroyed my bedroom looking for something to wear, I have no clothes, I don't want to wear my nice things, none of my old clothes that I used to wear to such events fit me, if I wear shorts and leggings I look like a 48 year old trying to be 18 - it is totally tragic being fat and old (and conscious of it). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thebees said:

Oooh I too shall be there. Mostly I am looking forward to sitting around doing nothing and listening to music - I might also go and see some bands :) 

I have destroyed my bedroom looking for something to wear, I have no clothes, I don't want to wear my nice things, none of my old clothes that I used to wear to such events fit me, if I wear shorts and leggings I look like a 48 year old trying to be 18 - it is totally tragic being fat and old (and conscious of it). 

aw.....

don't worry about it- alcohol has magical healing powers on that front.......

:thumbsup: