Port Soderick - Sold

slinkydevil

Like you say something needs to be in writing , too many moneyed wheni's already restricting access to Island Beauty spots as it is !!

I hope this guy is one of the good ones ,but a big fuck off gate and that is a big fuck off gate going by the drawings  is never a good sign!

2 minutes ago, paswt said:

perhaps they could make it a "condition" of permission being granted ?

You can't do that, it fails the test of a planning condition and wouldn't stand up in court. You can't use planning conditions to control or override something that is governed by different legislation. There could potentially be an associated legal agreement but that's not a planning condition in the true sense of the word.

Yes it is , he could sell tickets to throw rotten veg at you every time you make an incendiary comment , he'd probably make more from that than selling houses down there!

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

isn't the owner someone who has already shut a beach?

and remember m. murray:lol:

Really ,you got any links to that statement?

Maybe he feels guilty and want's to atone to the Manx people!

4 hours ago, woody2 said:

i am not knocking the "charity"  but it is been used to get planning, the gates and wall will restrict access...

i hope you get a 100 year lease in writing ;)

stick to the facts before jumping in:rolleyes:

Stick to the facts before jumping in?  my comments were facts and where they were not i quite clearly stated that it was just what i heard..

"your [sic] doing a bit of PR to get planning nothing more...."    maybe you should heed your own words? pot and kettle?

18 minutes ago, quayler said:

Stick to the facts before jumping in?  my comments were facts and where they were not i quite clearly stated that it was just what i heard..

"your [sic] doing a bit of PR to get planning nothing more...."    maybe you should heed your own words? pot and kettle?

yawn, i would of thought you would of looked at the planning application at least:rolleyes: have you got a lease sorted.......

2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

yawn, i would of thought you would of looked at the planning application at least:rolleyes: have you got a lease sorted.......

yawn, i would have thought you'd have read my comments, I've already stated i have nothing to do with this project so why would i have a lease sorted?

• Like 2