Games for old people?

Isn't World of Warcraft an online multiplayer game, or can you play it offline single player?

No single player and/or offline, you need to be (a) Online and (b) Pay a monthly subscription.

However, in terms of what you were asking about in your original post - "open world games (PC/laptop)where you can walk around, look at pretty things and not have to do much" - a Level 100 character exploring the WoW universe is a pretty close match.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like she would enjoy Google Maps Street view. Has she had a crack at that?

Takes bloody ages to finish though.

Look over there, a three headed monkey

Monkey Island 1 to 3 are my favourite computer games of all time. I have the remastered Grim Fandango but haven't played more than 10 minutes yet. It's one of those games I know is amazing so want to really make a whole day of it instead of a bit here, a bit there.

I've got her playing The Talos Principle but she's no good at that either. She now has Lego World which she's enjoyed so hopefully that'll do it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I like minecraft. I also like Hearthstone, that's quite a good game for older people and young ones alike. If you ever find yourself unable to sleep I highly recommend watching Mr Trump on youtube (not Donald) he talks about Hearthstone and sends me to sleep in seconds.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Zadoper said:

Hello. Who used to play dating simulators? Recently, I found a new game for my phone at https://badboyapps.com/ . I always liked anime, so I could not resist and decided to tell the game on my phone, it is all the more completely free. While I like everything, although I play not so long ago. Who else is playing this puzzle like you? I would be interested to hear your opinion.

You’d be better off getting yourself out and meeting a real girl...

10 hours ago, Zadoper said:

Hello. Who used to play dating simulators? Recently, I found a new game for my phone at https://badboyapps.com/ . I always liked anime, so I could not resist and decided to tell the game on my phone, it is all the more completely free. While I like everything, although I play not so long ago. Who else is playing this puzzle like you? I would be interested to hear your opinion.

Hello, again :(

• 3 weeks later...