Life Expectancy Falls

Don't more people then ever get vaxxed against flu now, Perhaps they introduced the Flu jab for old and vulnerable people to finish them off quicker? Either that or its doing the opposite to their expectations.

True...but there is no adverse effect to Freemasons and the Illuminati.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to be so doom-gloom but just wait until antibiotics are ineffective.

When gerry started posting on MF 1 in 20 of his statistics were made up, now it's 2 in 3.

I've said several times over the years on here that I don't share the seemingly universal scientific (and convenient political) view of ever increasing life expectancy into the future. We have been to

Posted Images

Don't more people then ever get vaxxed against flu now, Perhaps they introduced the Flu jab for old and vulnerable people to finish them off quicker? Either that or its doing the opposite to their expectations.

And the word 'Flu' can be found hidden in 'Freemasons' and 'Illuminati'.

And 'Einstein Formula'.

Aaaaaaaaagh! The illuminati made up curved space. The world really is flat.

• Like 1

Gerry and my old mum have something in common here. She always refused the flu jab and maintained it was the government seeing off the pensioners to save money. Eventually, the doctor convinced her that she really needed to have it and she did. That winter she felt really rough for the first time and swore she'd never have it again. She didn't. She was dead before that winter was out. Gerry may have something here.....crying.gif

Gerry and my old mum have something in common here. She always refused the flu jab and maintained it was the government seeing off the pensioners to save money. Eventually, the doctor convinced her that she really needed to have it and she did. That winter she felt really rough for the first time and swore she'd never have it again. She didn't. She was dead before that winter was out. Gerry may have something here.....crying.gif

Amusing.... and yet, of course, not.

I think more people are achieving a good age, but no, living to 100 will never be the norm. Throughout history there has always been a handful of people who have lived to a ripe old age. The fact that there are now well over seven billion people in the world, it is no surprise that there are more old people. However, I doubt the percentage of octogenarians plus is significantly higher

• Like 2

All vaccines offered to the general public are bad for us, it's not just about culling the old and vulnerable (they call it, disposing of the useless eaters) but it's about giving new maladies to the next generation, making them dependent on the pharmaceutical industry for the rest of their lives, good business...

Look at all the new conditions that has sprung up over the last 30 years, in 1979 1/10000 got autism, now it's around 1/50. Asthma, allergies all massively worse now. Vaccinations are silent weapons against humanity.

They are starting to press for compulsory vaccinations now, why would they do that, oh it must be to keep us all safe.

• Like 1

Easy tiger, there's measles going around, if my kids hadn't been vaccinated their life expectancy could be seriously reduced. There's a really great book about the history of medicine, it's a big read but well worth the time. I forget the name at the moment but will post it when my memory is not so sun stroked and mossie confused :)

Edited by 2bees

All vaccines offered to the general public are bad for us, it's not just about culling the old and vulnerable (they call it, disposing of the useless eaters) but it's about giving new maladies to the next generation, making them dependent on the pharmaceutical industry for the rest of their lives, good business...

Look at all the new conditions that has sprung up over the last 30 years, in 1979 1/10000 got autism, now it's around 1/50. Asthma, allergies all massively worse now. Vaccinations are silent weapons against humanity.

They are starting to press for compulsory vaccinations now, why would they do that, oh it must be to keep us all safe.

Correct...vaccination is an evil conspiracy between Big Pharma and government. Thank goodness for the NRA pushing back against gun control so we can all be shot before the vaccines kill us.

(Measles, whooping cough, typhoid and scarlet fever of course aren't real diseases. They were accidentally created in the NASA labs when they were experimenting with the chemical formula for the fake moon rock).

Edited by Uhtred
  • Like 1