Jailed for resisting arrest.

Manx MILFs you say? All in one area you say? Somewhere to spend my dole money tonight I think then.

It's pretty much a guaranteed pull for anyone. :)[/quote

straight or queer !

Being straight I have absolutely no idea, and I'm hoping that the females who spoke to me were just being friendly because I wasn't a threat to being 'picked up' what with wearing a wedding ring!;)

I was asked not long ago where is the 'gay' centre, (poor bloke he was from Manchester), the only place I could think of was Guy's & Dolls! I don't even know if that's right anymore as I haven't been to that hell hole for years!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should have stayed at Ohm.

Is there ever a time on here where it isn't the police's or societies fault?   The guy in question was a fucking dick.

Become a police officer arrest someone and give it a go, I am pretty sure if someone is being ok with you one second and there is no reason to be restraining them then I imagine it is fairly easy to t

Posted Images

I was asked not long ago where is the 'gay' centre, (poor bloke he was from Manchester), the only place I could think of was Guy's & Dolls! I don't even know if that's right anymore as I haven't been to that hell hole for years!

Nah they all hang out in the Manx Arms now.

• Like 1

I'm trying to make the point that the police have no right to talk to you if you have done nothing wrong. You have a right to remain silent and don't have to speak to anyone especially if no crimes been committed.

And the courier doesn't state that he had broken his bail.

And Tarne its not me thats the idiot.

attachicon.giftalking bollocks.jpg

Gaffe, the concept of a forum is one where people exchange ideas and thoughts, but (and this is important) in a manner whereby people can understand the reasoning behind your thoughts.

Now, you may have no reasoning, because your ideas on the world may have been scraped up from whatever bits and pieces you've tried to understand in a tabloid news article, but at least try and make an argument. We could at least give you credit for that.

Edited by La_Dolce_Vita

I'm trying to make the point that the police have no right to talk to you if you have done nothing wrong. You have a right to remain silent and don't have to speak to anyone especially if no crimes been committed.

It doesn't say much on why they wanted to speak to him. Maybe he definitely did something wrong. If so, why not say so?

But yes, if you have done nothing wrong then there is no good reason to talk to the police or answers their questions unless they give you a good reason for doing so, such as information on a crime being committed.

Just because people stupidly assume that the police have authority to do things, doesn't mean they really do have the authority and just because they do something which could be legal doesn't make it right either.

Edited by La_Dolce_Vita

attachicon.giftalking bollocks.jpg

Gaffe, the concept of a forum is one where people exchange ideas and thoughts, but (and this is important) in a manner whereby people can understand the reasoning behind your thoughts.

Now, you may have no reasoning, because your ideas on the world may have been scraped up from whatever bits and pieces you've tried to understand in a tabloid news article, but at least try and make an argument. We could at least give you credit for that.

Bollocks !

Believe it or not the police just don't go up top people and arrest them for no reason then run after them. The fact the guy has been to court represented by a lawyer and pleaded guilty suggests everything was above board.

YES THEY DO.

The fact the guy pleaded guilty shows he has been pushed into it in order to get the lightest sentence. The truth is, he should never have been taken to court in the first place. This is a huge waste of taxpayer money. This man needs real help, not the law thrown at him.

"Real help " would have been a one way ticket to Poland.

• Like 2

the guy was a prick he ran the arrest was legal

but he could have said i have the right to remain silent.am i suspected of comiting a crime (NO)am i being detained.(NO) am i free to go .and went home not jurby

True. By running away he gave them reason to arrest him for acting suspiciously when they tried to talk to him.

I've just walked past Bordello's. I can't believe I've never noticed the place before, I've assumed it was a run down unused unit and not looked to see it's used. Can they not be made to do the place up, given it's right in front of the sea terminal where visitors will see it and get a bad impression?

I've just walked past Bordello's. I can't believe I've never noticed the place before, I've assumed it was a run down unused unit and not looked to see it's used. Can they not be made to do the place up, given it's right in front of the sea terminal where visitors will see it and get a bad impression?

if you didn't notice it a visitor probably wont either

I'm confused about why he was arrested in the first place. So he was seen to be acting suspiciously. Is it not the case that police need good reason to suspect you are carrying something illegal, or believe that there is an imminent danger of you causing harm in order to search you? Can you be searched for avoiding the police?

So he resisted the search. When you are searched you are not being arrested. Is that correct (genuine question)? You are just being "detained". If you resist a search you can be forcibly detained and searched? But you need to have committed a crime (EDIT: or be suspected of having a commited a crime) in order to be arrested,

So what was he being arrested for in the first place in order to be charged with resisting arrest?

Edited by Vulgarian
  • Like 1