celeb super injuntions fail

A celeb and his partner gained an injunction a little while back to prevent the media in England and Wales from publishing details about their love life - one of them went off for a threesome with another couple.

Their names have been reported in the US media and in Scottish papers (where the injunction doesn't apply) today

At one point I read that it was Vernon Kaye and Tess Daly, but then saw a picture of last weeks National Enquirer with Dwight and his husband on it mentioning an affair etc etc,

It was at this point I realised I couldn't give a f**k and did something more interesting...

A celeb and his partner gained an injunction a little while back to prevent the media in England and Wales from publishing details about their love life - one of them went off for a threesome with another couple.

Their names have been reported in the US media and in Scottish papers (where the injunction doesn't apply) today

If it doesn't apply in Scotland then presumably it doesn't apply here.

The Scottish paper concerned hasn't posted the details on it's website as 'our internet pages can also be read in England and Wales' (or words to that effect). Wonder if they think people getting on a train in Edinburgh destroy their newspapers when crossing the border.

Edited by kevster
  • Like 2

The Scottish paper concerned hasn't posted the details on it's website as 'our internet pages can also be read in England and Wales' (or words to that effect). Wonder if they think people getting on a train in Edinburgh destroy their newspapers when crossing the border.

Yes. Actually, they self destruct before arrival in Berwick upon Tweed so that England doesn't know what they're up to.

• Like 1

I mean, the point of this post was "The super injunctions don't work" but I had a quick look to see if I could find who they're talking about and I couldn't. So err... they seem to work well enough sadly.

• Like 1

National enquirer printed the story last week - is there anyone that doesn't know who it is now.

Its all rather silly trying to keep it secret

Yes. ME.

Guido Fawkes will tell ya

• Like 1

National enquirer printed the story last week - is there anyone that doesn't know who it is now.

Its all rather silly trying to keep it secret

Yes. ME.

The OP is a possible clue....