dill your wrong m8 therees a coke scene highend prices

theres a green and solid weed scene

a large hidden heroin scene

mdma

plant food

two many legal highs to mention all killers btw

and the biggest island problim perscription drugs

but we have cops that cant keep up with the new fad

every scrote you send tp prison learns very soon the most expenciveblack market perscription. drugs hooked whilst your in wean yourself off then supplyment your dole anything up to 400 quid a month.

lol the war on drugs

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion young people's lives are not being blighted by drugs, but they are being blighted by the retarded war on drugs. Two concurrent 5 year sentences for such a soft crime! That is just mental

it was good of the deemster to express his concern for the blighting of young lives before sentencing this young life to 5 years

Yes, those perky Deemsters should allow everyone to do exactly as they please with no regard to the law or need to sentence offenders as a deterrent to other nascent criminals.   The war on drugs is

I think we have to ask some very basic questions.

1) Why are drugs illegal?

2) Can recreational drugs be made legal?

3) Who would suffer if drugs were legalised?

4) Why do we spend so much time and money fighting something which we can't win?

5) Should we be criminalising young people and is there a better way of dealing with them?

You're the one that thinks the war on drugs has been won, contrary to what anyone with a brain in their head thinks.

I don't think it's been "won".

I said as far as the IOM is concerned (which is all we can really impact on) then it isn't lost. And this is another case in point.

I will keep saying until Dimwell understands. For every one that gets caught, more get through. It is an un-winnable fight.

Every single ounce that makes it through the "net" is a loss.

UK statistics (circa 2014) showed almost 31% of the UK population had taken an illegal substance at one point or another.

Applying those numbers to the IOM, that would equate to almost 26,000 people who have partaken in illegal substances.

And even if only 1% of those were involved in importing and distributing, that is still 260(ish) people.

And given the same statistics showed that 40% of those that partook were considered "well off" and the Islands connection to finance and HNWIs, it is not a great leap of logic to see that the IOM has a very "healthy" drugs trade.

Those figures are rubbish.

In some survey or other 1 in 3 people asked, had tried something illegal., not 1 in 3 of the population.

I can't believe so many people who post on here believe there is a big drug scene here. There is not.

You wanna bet.

i think i remember mhks having a jolly to portugal to see how their leglised system was working iv not heard nothing it musta been a jolly 120 months at 2k a month to house the scrote 400 a month to fund a script drug habit 280 k approx payed for by you notwell and there will be another next month and thats winning yes legalise it all under goverment control it would be cheaper

• Like 1

I properly can't be arsed getting involved in this repetitive bullshit once again.

Notwell, come to the pub with me some time, have a few pints and a couple of joints (if I ever manage to find any - I'm so out of touch) it's alright.

• Like 1

dill your wrong m8 therees a coke scene highend prices

theres a green and solid weed scene

a large hidden heroin scene

mdma

plant food

two many legal highs to mention all killers btw

and the biggest island problim perscription drugs

but we have cops that cant keep up with the new fad

Cool. Which do you recommend?

We just assume all these people are carrying for someone else because they say so. Most of them will be lying.

Given that most of those caught appear to be pretty poor (this guy was on £50 a week), where do you think he got the capital from to buy the stuff? Even with inflated police price estimates, we must be talking a couple of grand.

Maybe the previous batch ?

My only experience of drugs was consuming a dodgy piece of cake in Amsterdam in the 1980s. But as someone reaching their mature years, and with the old saying about trying everything once in life except incest and country dancing ringing in my ears, I have to say I'm tempted - just once - to see what all the fuss is about. But not questionable rubbish sold by lowlife pushers, it would have to be pharmaceutical grade, the sort of stuff that Lennon would take before writing about picturing himself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Or those mushrooms that shamen consume in mexico to see the future.

On the other hand I'm going to jump out of a plane for the first time this Autumn - perhaps that's high enough for me.

• Like 4

Let's face it, there is no real answer, no real solution. There maybe paths that can be taken to minimize the damage and the impact that misusing and abusing drugs causes, but beyond that...? The fact is drugs have been around a long long time and are set to be around long into the future, can't see anything is going to change that. Obviously ''the war on drugs'' and keeping them illegal is having minimal, if any, effect, but even if they were legalized they still wouldn't be free, so you'd still get addicts who didn't have the finances to fund their habit committing crime to obtain money for their next fix. However, decriminalization or legalization might seriously reduce the violence and exploitation in the supply chain, along with ensuring less profit ending up in the hands of the criminal gangs. It sounds viable and preferable on paper, but then so did thalidomide and a million other bad ideas that produced catastrophic results when put into practice. Drugs are just one more dance with the devil that much of the human race (at least those with no self control) are either too stupid or unmotivated to deal with.

Lets further hinder his ability to find meaningful work by giving him a criminal record and keeping him out of society for 5 years and surround him with other criminals. In 5 years time what hope does this young man (well he wont be when he comes out) have of leading a normal life? We will have to continue supporting him through benefits.

It's not like he's made an effort to find meaningful work, is it? Let's be real here, people don't deal drugs because they're pro-freedom of choice over whatever you want to put in your body. They do it because they're either too thick or too bone idle to get an honest job, so they get a dishonest one to try to get rich of other people's addictions.

Prison is exactly the right place for him to go. Whether you're pro-legalisation or not.

• Like 1

Lets further hinder his ability to find meaningful work by giving him a criminal record and keeping him out of society for 5 years and surround him with other criminals. In 5 years time what hope does this young man (well he wont be when he comes out) have of leading a normal life? We will have to continue supporting him through benefits.

It's not like he's made an effort to find meaningful work, is it? Let's be real here, people don't deal drugs because they're pro-freedom of choice over whatever you want to put in your body. They do it because they're either too thick or too bone idle to get an honest job, so they get a dishonest one to try to get rich of other people's addictions.

Prison is exactly the right place for him to go. Whether you're pro-legalisation or not.

BIRCH him.