Ramsey Pier Community Trust

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. There are some bitter and sad twats on here.   How the fuck can anyone be negative to the Queens Pier project? It's a truly wonderful piece of the Isle of Man's heritage and it's already

It's symbolic - the gates are open and the keys are in the hands of people willing to work towards fixing it rather than just left to rot.   Small acorns lead to giant oaks.

I am thankful for people of vision who act rather than type things on web forums, and I will be devoting time and work to this project as it hopefully moves forward.   The first stage is a survey to

Posted Images

Their Crowd Funding Appeal raised just 3% of it's intended target of £40,000.00. There maybe good intentions and lots of verbal support and people are happy to sign petitions but when it comes to putting up the money it's a different story.

• Like 2

Yes you can see. I had the previous version still open on my phone.

attachicon.giftempFileForShare_2016-05-03-10-33-18.jpg attachicon.giftempFileForShare_2016-05-03-10-27-20.jpg

One might think there's been some jiggery pokery going on.

not everything is a conspiracy theory

I didn't see anyone there covering the event from Manx Radio so maybe they just used an incorrect number and were subsequently corrected?

There may have been someone there from Manx Radio though. The BBC were there.

Yes you can see. I had the previous version still open on my phone.attachicon.giftempFileForShare_2016-05-03-10-33-18.jpg attachicon.giftempFileForShare_2016-05-03-10-27-20.jpg

One might think there's been some jiggery pokery going on.

not everything is a conspiracy theory

I didn't see anyone there covering the event from Manx Radio so maybe they just used an incorrect number and were subsequently corrected?

There may have been someone there from Manx Radio though. The BBC were there.

I see.

The Government would have been left with a huge bill to demolish the pier. As this sum is being saved, is there a contribution from the Government.

• Like 1