"Unrelenting" bully Houghton

Put your hands up if this comes as a shock to you....no...didn't think so.

Like all bullies, Huffton is essentially a coward; hence the claim that these allegations are fabricated. Whilst I'm not associated with the Clerk of Tynwald's office, I'll bet Huffton's exceptional pension that they're anything but fabricated.

What a crawling scumbag this piece of manure is.

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/mhk-under-fire-for-bullying-behaviour/

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My reading of it is different from JAB...   In 2010 a Member of Staff (MSA) objects to being challenged about their work standards and puts in an accusation of their manager Mrs L bullying them.  

Needs a new thread, but fuck it, put it in bold:   From Manx Radio:   The chief minister has described the suspension of an MHK from Tynwald this week as one of the lowest points in his political

Whatever you think of Houghton (not much I suspect for many of us) this sort of disciplinary action is a dangerous interference in democracy. Under New Labour English Councils had to set up Standards

Posted Images

If Houghton doesn't like the reports findings or thinks he is being slated .............. he could take legal action.

Let's see if he does eh?

Homophobe Houghton shouldn't be in public office, simple as. He has shown time and time again what a bottom feeding, nasty piece of work he is.

• Like 3

Independent leads with -

http://m.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/mhk-accused-of-being-a-bully-1-7892506

"I've been stitched up by a kangaroo court" ... Says MHK accused of being a malicious, intimidating and aggressive bully."

Never a man to live by the motto of "When you are in a hole stop digging"

• Like 2

Put your hands up if this comes as a shock to you....no...didn't think so.

Like all bullies, Huffton is essentially a coward; hence the claim that these allegations are fabricated. Whilst I'm not associated with the Clerk of Tynwald's office, I'll bet Huffton's exceptional pension that they're anything but fabricated.

What a crawling scumbag this piece of manure is.

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/mhk-under-fire-for-bullying-behaviour/

It doesn't surprise me in the least.

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Houghton was chair of the Civil Service Commission during the free for all money no object years. Along with Bell as Treasury Minister. Both guys should have been representing our interests but they were riding high on the ego buzz and the power, nurtured by the civil servants.

• Like 2