Quintin bids for a return to politics

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quentin Gill is a nice person, like others will testify is totally useless. Lobby Fodder and all round establishment guy, unlikely to rock the boat or question decisively ..............sadly. We need

I await the return of Martin.

Probably more to do with the expenses package

Lives in PSM and wants to represent Douglas. Imagine the mileage expenses claim for that. Jeez.

And he's a bluenose...wanker.

He moved ages ago to Douglas East. Meanwhile Robertshaw lives in Crosby and is Douglas East MHK.

• Like 1

I cannot stand the man, he's smarmy, two faced, idiotic and a social worker, what is to like? He wants his face back in the trough and he'll probably get in, ha, there's more seats than voters.

• Like 3

I cannot stand the man, he's smarmy, two faced, idiotic and a social worker, what is to like? He wants his face back in the trough and he'll probably get in, ha, there's more seats than voters.

Besides all that he's never been a postman,pharmacist or farmer so seemingly has no relevant experience for Keys.

• Like 3

This clown is an arrogant bully, especially if you are female. And after talking to someone who interviewed him for a job after he was kicked out of his comfy seat, he is a crap social worker as well.

Edited by BeachBoy

I wonder what he thinks he can contribute now that he omitted to contribute before. He didn't set the world alight and then lost his seat. Why go through it all again? Had your go mate, let's see some new people with new ideas. To go back after rejection is just too masochistic for me.

• Like 2