I hear a rumour that the latest boss at Iom meats has thrown the towel in.

Would the next "meat trade expert" please submit your massive salary expectations for the idiot farmers in charge to consider. Whilst your at it tell a few porkies about your career which no farmer will understand which will cement your position.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahh yes, those coach tips to Nightlife were truly an experience.

The meat industry is evil.   Just think about it for a second, the stress as you are forced into a cramped truck, driven to a place which stinks of blood, death and shit, the cries of terrified anim

No rumour . . He's going and the interviews have started . . Not advertised here though as far as I know . . As you say it will be another highly paid incommer who will bully their way through a highl

No rumour . . He's going and the interviews have started . . Not advertised here though as far as I know . . As you say it will be another highly paid incommer who will bully their way through a highly paid couple of years then do one. Not the first and won't be the last.

It's a pity that the people who own the business (farmers) are the very same people who are killing it. Makes no sense. It's so bizarre that one of the directors is the spouse of the person responsible for shipping so much livestock . . . You really couldn't write it !!!

• Like 2

The meat industry is evil.

Just think about it for a second, the stress as you are forced into a cramped truck, driven to a place which stinks of blood, death and shit, the cries of terrified animals in your ears and the fear, before that bolt.

It's horrific every way you look at it.

Apparently if I grew my own pig I wouldn't be allowed to kill it in my own field, I would have to take it to a terrifying place to die. Because it's safer.

Fuck off.

• Like 5

No rumour . . He's going and the interviews have started . . Not advertised here though as far as I know . . As you say it will be another highly paid incommer who will bully their way through a highly paid couple of years then do one. Not the first and won't be the last.

It's a pity that the people who own the business (farmers) are the very same people who are killing it. Makes no sense. It's so bizarre that one of the directors is the spouse of the person responsible for shipping so much livestock . . . You really couldn't write it !!!

Sounds like sour grapes. Make a bad move did we ?

Just think about it for a second, the stress as you are forced into a cramped truck, driven to a place which stinks of blood, death and shit, the cries of terrified animals in your ears and the fear, before that bolt.

Ahh yes, those coach tips to Nightlife were truly an experience.

• Like 6

I think you've posted in the wrong thread. The John Houghton topic is here http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60597-unrelenting-bully-houghton/page-21#entry1087806

• Like 1