What do you have to do to get custodial?

I've heard that the jurby Hilton is already full of eastern Europeans so they have to let them off. No beds at nobles and no beds at jurby. Why else would these people who are endangering lives be given a slap on the wrist. Maybe if our police force spent more time on law enforcement and less taking selfies for twitter our roads would be safer

• Like 2
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe if he had a micro gram of cannibas worth £0.000000000001 he might get 5 years.

Fair enough, but how the hell do the courts work when £5 of weed gets you inside and yet your third drink driving conviction gets you a £750 fine and a 5 year ban is mental. Not exactly a deterrent fo

I suppose you're right. I'm probably a bit old school and I'd rather we encouraged serial pissed up road menaces not to pose a risk to my kids. Maybe I'm just not aligned to our more enlightened times

Did anyone else notice how many Tt visitors were on the soft drinks this year? Funny how at closing time there were very few bikes left at the pubs and bushys. Were they all pushing them back to the camp sites? Or is our friendly force turning another blind eye

I've heard that the jurby Hilton is already full of eastern Europeans so they have to let them off. No beds at nobles and no beds at jurby. Why else would these people who are endangering lives be given a slap on the wrist. Maybe if our police force spent more time on law enforcement and less taking selfies for twitter our roads would be safer

But the courts have exclusion orders available to them, don't they? If we can't bang them up, we should at least get rid!

• Like 2

But the courts have exclusion orders available to them, don't they? If we can't bang them up, we should at least get rid!

it seems OUR courts are VERY reluctant to pass exclusion orders on these eastern european pikeys,any reason for this crazy dereliction of judicial duties?.

Crazy dereliction of judicial duties

Crazy derelection of judicies duries

Crazy decleration of juricious julies

Crazy delnurection of j

That's enough, it's too hard for me.

The sentences are not harsh enough. And prison is a holiday camp.

That's what two people told me about the old prison and youth custody centre....

One was in for criminal damage slashing car tyres and wanted to stay in. He showed me the menu which was a bit like Noble's ie multiple choice and served on a plastic tray thing...All he had to look forward to when coming oujt was being a cleaner so he was well off inside really...(He had a good chess partner)

The other was down for four years being one year youth custody and then the adult nick...He said all his mates were in there and no problem getting drugs..Like I said to a pal on my manor worried about prison for drink driving: "No worries mate! Three meals a day and unlimited sex!"

Crazy delnurection of j

Birch the bastards.

• Like 2

Crazy delnurection of j

Birch the bastards.

And then have to pay them half a million in compensation...

Scandalous!

It is. The fella at the start of this thread had 3 previous convictions. He gets done for a 4th and still no prison. This fella causes a pile up and has his 5 year old kid in the car. Again no conviction. It's pathetic. Are they trying not to convict people just so it looks like what they did to Tony Wild looks consistent?

He was convicted of the offence though. even before tony wild I don't recall to many people getting the jail for their first offence of drink driving.

If not drink driving, then what about theft?

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/gymnastics-club-official-stole-tuck-shop-cash-1-7963434

Red handed. A very senior, trusted person (not just some scummer dipping in the till). On video.

Kind of like catching the Vicar taking from the collection box.

again if it's the first offence why send her to jail? I personally think having to do unpaid work is the right outcome if it was her 2nd 3rd 4th offence then yes prison would probably be the right step.

If not drink driving, then what about theft?

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/gymnastics-club-official-stole-tuck-shop-cash-1-7963434

Red handed. A very senior, trusted person (not just some scummer dipping in the till). On video.

Kind of like catching the Vicar taking from the collection box.

again if it's the first offence why send her to jail? I personally think having to do unpaid work is the right outcome if it was her 2nd 3rd 4th offence then yes prison would probably be the right step.

That lady should not go to jail. It was a petty minor stealing offence. The punishment is fine and to be fair the embarrassment is bad enough.

However, the dickhead on the promenade is really quite something. First offence or not. There is a world of difference between say, Tony Wild driving down the road and parking up with a few onboard to this.

This guy was well over the limit and crashed. Caused a shitload of damage and more concerningly had a 5 year kid in the car.

I mean, really? What mitigation is there for such a lenient sentence?

• Like 2