Is there an issue confirming Manx mobile with Paypal?

Mutley

Can't seem to get the confirmation code sent from Paypal to my mobile. Is this one of those known Manxy quirks whereby we're UKish but not really?

• Like 1

I just started using two step with PayPal and it works fine. But note that you do have to click a button that says "send code" as opposed to it being automatic.

I just started using two step with PayPal and it works fine. But note that you do have to click a button that says "send code" as opposed to it being automatic.

Yeah done that. Clicked "Send Code" a few times on different days and nowt. Spent 30 mins talking to someone at Paypal and totally clueless. Guess I won't be using the Paypal app then.

I can't login to PayPal because it says I'm on a new device (not true) and can't get a confirmation code because they still have my old mobile number. Really annoying as someone in the family accidentally bought something while logged in as me yesterday and I have no idea which bank they used.....