Kevin the Oliphant packed his trunk

Rhumsaa

36 minutes ago, Triad said:

It was over a grand after all allowances of rent paid etc 

And to add insult to injury.....https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/kevin-oliphant-smith

Well there is always the small claims court or perhaps an arrangement could be made to pay it off bit by bit. He's obviously down on his luck and doesn't have the money sat in his bank account (meaning even via the small claims, he'd be eligible to request the court allow him to pay it bit by bit and they'd almost certainly grant it given his circumstances). 

Edited by llap

On 5/20/2017 at 2:13 PM, Triad said:

It was over a grand after all allowances of rent paid etc 

And to add insult to injury.....https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/kevin-oliphant-smith

Needs to stop drinking so much and he would soon have his deposit. ! Fact. He's always out and about and even away in Scotland for a good while and posting pics out on the town.. just saying ! Cut your cloth accordingly !

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Divorce messes a lot of people up, especially when there are kids involved.

Best not to go public with your trials and tribulations though. I'm sure he'll bounce back.

Yes agreed ....have sympathy for that.. . Sadly he's got issues . He's a intelligent guy for sure but needs to land in earth and get his act together and stop telling stories . 

Edited by Numbnuts

5 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Yes agreed ....have sympathy for that.. . Sadly he's got issues . He's a intelligent guy for sure but needs to land in earth and get his act together and stop telling stories . 

If he was intelligent, he would not lower himself to begging on the internet. As you say, he needs to man-up and get on with his life for his child's sake, if only to save the kid some embarrassment in years to come.

How low will people's standards get with this begging lark? 

Just now, dilligaf said:

If he was intelligent, he would not lower himself to begging on the internet. As you say, he needs to man-up and get on with his life for his child's sake, if only to save the kid some embarrassment in years to come.

How low will people's standards get with this begging lark? 

He in my opinion is quite a complex guy and feels he has to prove himself and be somebody. Hence the flashing his D.C. Card etc. Insecurity is at the bottom of it all and his reaching out on you tube is all part of it..too deep I know and all just my opinion and a unqualified one at that. I do know him vaguely though and he is intelligent and quite knowledgable  across a range of issues. His hearts in the right place but the various demons seem to be stronger ..if ne held a job down more than a few weeks it would help .hes had lots ! 

When someone on the Isle of Man knocks on your door and declares themself as an 'advocate' there is only one meaning.

..and then when queried on it, does a bit of of ooh erring.

If you know him, then you will know what he was trying to do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gettafa said:

When someone on the Isle of Man knocks on your door and declares themself as an 'advocate' there is only one meaning.

Yep, just watched a very pathetic video. I wonder why he bothered in the first place?

Can't change what you are eh ?

9 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Oh for sure I know what he was doing ..there's a pattern...

8 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Yep, just watched a very pathetic video. I wonder why he bothered in the first place?

Can't change what you are eh ?

What a pathetic post. Slagging off via an anonymous login (despite an attention seeking flounce a few months ago) a young man who is obviously going through personal difficulties. I can think of nothing more cowardly. 

• Like 1