Drivers encouraged to take Advanced Driving Training after 'accident packed' TT

My Ford is limited too................... 155 mph I think, but I have not got it past 130mph............... (yet)

Wow, 130mph and counting! Amazing.... How do you fit your testicles into your car? They must be enormous!

My Ford is limited too................... 155 mph I think, but I have not got it past 130mph............... (yet)

dilligaf -

'' maybe it is time to close the mountain from Ramsey to The Creg for the fortnight in TT and MGP.

what is the worst that can happen ?. We lose a few dozen wannabes who only come here to ride like idiots around the "course".

We don't need or even want fools like that who have no regard for others.

Someone needs to get a grip on this mental situation of pandering to the lowest common denominator and take a serious reality check.

Nowhere else in the world would allow this madness.

The racing should only be on closed roads.''

The irony is strong in this one.

I was not being serious about the 130mph bit. I thought people would know it was tongue in cheek. rolleyes.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can fuck off. It's the extra traffic on the roads, the extra hazards, and compensating for the speed of bikers that's the problem with the accident rate. Insisting that locals only should be put

Seriously - this is a game changer in improving skills. I'd encourage everyone to do a course, car or bike. Especially youngsters. I did one years before I joined the cops, and I have to say it probab

You could bring any number of Manx politicians over to Chester zoo, buy them an ice cream, and send them to find the elephants. Not one of them could do it.

dilligaf -

'' maybe it is time to close the mountain from Ramsey to The Creg for the fortnight in TT and MGP.

what is the worst that can happen ?. We lose a few dozen wannabes who only come here to ride like idiots around the "course".

Someone needs to get a grip on this mental situation of pandering to the lowest common denominator and take a serious reality check.

BAMPOT.

Drivers don't need advanced training, they just need basic training.

At the moment there is no requirement for that. In order to get a driver's licence you only have to display competency in pootling around Douglas and pass a basic theory test.

There's a lot more that drivers ought to know about using the roads before they are set loose in a vehicle.

Many drivers lack basic mechanical knowledge. How to change a wheel, how to check and replace oil, how to replace a bulb, windscreen wipers etc.

Any training should also include information on road traffic collisions, how and why they occur, and what their physical and psychological effects can be.

A training course that covers these and others things should be a requirement for getting a licence.

Wow, 130mph and counting! Amazing.... How do you fit your testicles into your car? They must be enormous!

dilligaf -

I was not being serious about the 130mph bit. I thought people would know it was tongue in cheek. rolleyes.gif

Dude, this is MF, jumping down other peoples throats is a way of life here.

• Like 1

Dude, this is MF, jumping down other peoples throats is a way of life here.

I bet your testicles are pretty massive aren't they? You certainly come over as the type to have really big ones.

I always new you were the type of bloke who had way to much interest in other men's testicles. And what I come over is my own business.

• Like 1

You need to stop thinking about what I might or might not have all the time, it's not healthy. Go out into the world and meet people, mix and mingle, you never know yo might meet that special person. You might even see your first real vagina.