Religious Extremism

fredtosser

Just had a conversation with the info desk at the National Secular Society about this cult. They were extremely interested in the story. Hopefully, in the next few days it will appear in their 'Media Round Up' section.

Isle of Man Today's comments section is abuzz on this story.

• Like 2

Answering my own question, Jesus never asked his followers to do that. Jesus in fact told his followers: "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor..." (Matthew 19:21)

So the message is clearly to pass your own imperfections on to the poor to bear. He's a right twisted fucker that Jesus dude.

I'm thinking about attending this church. I just need to see their accounts to be sure all the tithe goes to charity before I'm prepared to join. Please can someone from LHC post their accounts to put my mind and the minds of these godless sceptics at rest? If you are truly people of God, it's not like you have anything to hide.....

I'm thinking about attending this church. I just need to see their accounts to be sure all the tithe goes to charity before I'm prepared to join. Please can someone from LHC post their accounts to put my mind and the minds of these godless sceptics at rest? If you are truly people of God, it's not like you have anything to hide.....

It says in that article that the tithe pays salaries rents and events etc.

How can personal gifts like that be anonymous on the extremely well financially regulated Isle of Man?

lol , why should anyone have to declare gifts .

If one has acquired money legitimately theft's nobody's business how one disposes of those funds.

Just had a conversation with the info desk at the National Secular Society about this cult. They were extremely interested in the story. Hopefully, in the next few days it will appear in their 'Media Round Up' section.

Yeah that will fuck them right over.

Edited by j2bad
  • Like 1

How can personal gifts like that be anonymous on the extremely well financially regulated Isle of Man?

lol , why should anyone have to declare gifts .

If one has acquired money legitimately theft's nobody's business how one disposes of those funds.

Any transaction over €15,000 should be automatically subject to AML. That would be a cumulative amount over a reasonable period of time (maybe a year) where people are paying regularly out of salary. They should also know the source of wealth of the payer.

• Like 1