• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Skelly as CM would be the terminal breath of credible politics in the Isle of Man.

Shut up.

I hope he gets in if only to piss you off. Which it clearly would.

Hampton loves the attention as he's apparently a delusional egomaniac. As Oscar Wilde said. The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about when you're so massively in love with yourself.

So what will be Brewsters next completely mental campaign?

I don't know Mr. Hampton; I've never met him...indeed had never heard of him before this election. But he's emerging from this forum with considerably more dignity and credit than you are.

Yes because everyone on MF has so much credibility don't they? Are you sure you're not a Braddan Hampton supporter?

See what I mean..?

Few do. As I asked you are you sure you're not a Braddan Hampton supporter? Nobody on here has any credibility.

Well unless you are even dimmer than your posts suggest, you will see from my earlier post that I don't know Mr. Hampton so no, I'm not a "Braddan Hampton supporter", whatever one of those may be. And if MF posters have no credibility, you appear to be spending an inordinate amount of time attempting to influence them. Then again, it's becoming increasingly clear that your time is worth very little.

Yeah, got you bang on. Your posts are so revealing on here. I don't know Hampton but ..

But for the underlying persecution complex mixed with your low self esteem, you'd actually be funny.

I have great self esteem. Rather like Hampton himself who simply believes that he is the dogs bollocks for everything. The ego has landed. Look at ME. I have a political idea. Look at ME. I'm cleverer than everyone else as I'm on Facebook. i can even take the roof off my house in the run up to an election because it sounds like I don't care. But really I can use it as an excuse for not following through on what I've said I'm going to do because that's more important and if it all goes tits up and nobody votes for me I can just say I had more important things to do,

Out of interest, how does a requisition meeting get called ?

I think that a certain number of people on the electoral roll (it may be 20 but don't quote me) have to request the Captain of the Parish to call one. Possibly - and I'm very unsure of this - the CotP can call a requisition meeting off their own bat using powers under the Representation of the People Act.

• Like 4

Out of interest, how does a requisition meeting get called ?

I think that a certain number of people on the electoral roll (it may be 20 but don't quote me) have to request the Captain of the Parish to call one. Possibly - and I'm very unsure of this - the CotP can call a requisition meeting off their own bat using powers under the Representation of the People Act.

Ramsey Commissioners have set up a meeting in anticipation of a requisition meeting..... so I assume that it will happen be default without the technicality needing to occur?

https://www.facebook.com/events/1751654198443679/

• Like 1

Has Trampy Hampster suggested that Scampi has taken the roof off his house as a ploy to avoid delivering on election promises?

It seems logical to many people. He's made it clear that he's too busy doing a lot of stuff around election time. When 10 people actually vote for him he can always fall back on the fact he'd made it clear that he was too busy doing all this stuff when he should have been doing a manifesto etc and that's why he got no votes.

"Many people"?

I doubt many people have paid that much attention to his claims, let alone gathered together to discuss them. They're not discussing his roof on Facebook and the only ones raising it here are you and your alter-ego.

You can't have it both ways either non one is interested in him or many people are watching him waiting for him to fall.

Besides who thinks like that? "I'll take the roof off me house and get my wife pregnant so she's due in September so I have an excuse when I do badly in the election". And you think "many people" think that's what he's doing?

• Like 1