• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Skelly as CM would be the terminal breath of credible politics in the Isle of Man.

Shut up.

I hope he gets in if only to piss you off. Which it clearly would.

Interesting. Didn't know anything about Scampi, but he looks like the best candidate by miles.

Well he did film it, edit it, and publish it so no surprises there then.

I'm not sure what you mean fella? It was a public meeting, for the purpose of allowing the public to meet their candidates. Anyone was free to video it if they wanted to, including you. I put it on my account because it's my account, I videoed it and I'm sanding for election. It's called electioneering. If you can point to a regulation that's been broken I'll apologise and see to it straight away. I've offered to edit you out of them if you want?

I think you have complied with the regulations by means of placing the required imprint on each of the videos.

Nothing more to be said really.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what you mean fella? It was a public meeting, for the purpose of allowing the public to meet their candidates. Anyone was free to video it if they wanted to, including you. I put it on my account because it's my account, I videoed it and I'm sanding for election. It's called electioneering. If you can point to a regulation that's been broken I'll apologise and see to it straight away. I've offered to edit you out of them if you want?

I think you have complied with the regulations by means of placing the required imprint on each of the videos.

There's lots to be said. It just does not suit your agenda when people say it.

Agreed.

I've already offered the unedited video files to the other candidates, but I'll go one further and say if anyone wants a copy of the unedited files just send me a message and I'll get you a copy.

J.

So much more cost effective than a poster campaign. Coming off best at a requisition meeting, recording it and posting it. I suppose you'd stay it was unfair if he'd added dubbed canned laughter on to the other candidates speeches, but it seems like a fair recording to me. It's not exactly a re-working of Riefenstahl's 'Triumph des Willems'.

• Like 2

So much more cost effective than a poster campaign. Coming off best at a requisition meeting, recording it and posting it. I suppose you'd stay it was unfair if he'd added dubbed canned laughter on to the other candidates speeches, but it seems like a fair recording to me. It's not exactly a re-working of Riefenstahl's 'Triumph des Willems'.

You want to start living in the real world not magic made up Facebook land where Hampton will get about 3 votes.

Interesting. Didn't know anything about Scampi, but he looks like the best candidate by miles.

Well he did film it, edit it, and publish it so no surprises there then.

He was also the best candidate if you were present in the hall.

As far as I can see there's been no editing other than chopping it up into manageable chunks.

The other candidates must have seen him setting up the video, they could have objected then. But why would they? Surely it is an opportunity to spread their message too.

Your obsessive desire to put the worst possible spin in everything he does has made you look daft on this one.

• Like 2

Your obsessive desire to put the worst possible spin in everything he does has made you look daft on this one.

He's doing no harm. Best left to his own devices.

He's one of several on here who argue against facts.

ETA ...It takes all sorts

Edited by goddess

He's doing no harm. Best left to his own devices.

He's one of several on here who argue against facts.

ETA ...It takes all sorts

The facts are very clear but let's create a whole trail of sarcastic little digs to bump them further and further away just in case anyone might go back up and read them. I had a look back through your posts. What a sanctimonious left wing bore you are. I can see why you support this nonsense. You and Hampton appear to be the same sort of tired 1970s Citizen Smith lefty types who apparently are seeking to give the government more control here under the guise of a new democracy.

Edited by JackCarter
  • Like 1

You want to start living in the real world not magic made up Facebook land where Hampton will get about 3 votes.

4 votes,actually. I've decided to travel South on election day to give him one of my votes......That's disallowed democracy,by the way.