• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Skelly as CM would be the terminal breath of credible politics in the Isle of Man.

Shut up.

I hope he gets in if only to piss you off. Which it clearly would.

He got a lot of support at the meeting, if he was out knocking on doors and talking to people, I think he'd oust Skelly.

Then force him to get out knocking on doors and talking to people.

He got a lot of support at the meeting, if he was out knocking on doors and talking to people, I think he'd oust Skelly.

How do I do that? I don't know him.

How do I do that? I don't know him.

I spoke in jest, but if he's as credible as is being said then ousting Skelly - a useless waste of space - would be the icing on the cake.

Your obsessive desire to put the worst possible spin in everything he does has made you look daft on this one.

He's doing no harm. Best left to his own devices.

He's one of several on here who argue against facts.

ETA ...It takes all sorts

The facts are very clear but let's create a whole trail of sarcastic little digs to bump them further and further away just in case anyone might go back up and read them. I had a look back through your posts. What a sanctimonious left wing bore you are. I can see why you support this nonsense. You and Hampton appear to be the same sort of tired 1970s Citizen Smith lefty types who apparently are seeking to give the government more control here under the guise of a new democracy.

Are you a supporter of the low speed broadband, pro-accountancy politics of homeguard Captain Watterson?

• Like 2

Your obsessive desire to put the worst possible spin in everything he does has made you look daft on this one.

The facts are very clear but let's create a whole trail of sarcastic little digs to bump them further and further away just in case anyone might go back up and read them. I had a look back through your posts. What a sanctimonious left wing bore you are. I can see why you support this nonsense. You and Hampton appear to be the same sort of tired 1970s Citizen Smith lefty types who apparently are seeking to give the government more control here under the guise of a new democracy.

Are you a supporter of the low speed broadband, pro-accountancy politics of homeguard Captain Watterson?

No I have made my views clear in that I don't support anyone in Rushen and I'm not connected to any other candidate in Rushen. Now I can also add that I also suspect that the hapless hippy persona is nothing but a cynical put on. In fact I would say that this campaign has many of the hallmarks of a cynically managed self propaganda campaign to hoodwink the naive and impressionable into buying into this bullshit. It appears to be far too stage managed to be anything but.

No I have made my views clear in that I don't support anyone in Rushen and I'm not connected to any other candidate in Rushen. Now I can also add that I also suspect that the hapless hippy persona is nothing but a cynical put on. In fact I would say that this campaign has many of the hallmarks of a cynically managed self propaganda campaign to hoodwink the naive and impressionable into buying into this bullshit. It appears to be far too stage managed to be anything but.

Do you vote in Rushen?

This is one of the problems with him though itsn't it. He just seems to busy / lazy / lethargic / laid -back to even try to get himself elected.

If he can't be bothered knocking on doors then will he be bothered to actually represent the people of the Rushen?

Still waiting for that manifesto that was promised too

I dont believe you have to vote in Rushen to have an opinion on a particular candidate; especially one who proclaims that he will change Manx politics forever. I was looking at his interview clip with Peter Karran today, and also the original MT clip with Paul Moulton on Direct Democracy. They remind me of the Woody Allen film Zelig where a relatively nondescript person who, out of an extreme desire to fit in and be liked by the entire world, takes on the characteristics of the other people around him. He doesn't really seem to say or do anything. He just blends in, says very little of substance, and yet people seem to think he's doing something just by being there.

• Like 1