• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Skelly as CM would be the terminal breath of credible politics in the Isle of Man.

Shut up.

I hope he gets in if only to piss you off. Which it clearly would.

I got one today too. A sad waste of paper and shoe leather. Mr Skelly must not be returned. Watty is my only potential first vote option (reluctantly) but as a granny who refuses to be farmed by Mr Hampton (despite his best efforts to underestimate my value as a voter) and with a growing concern over Mr Kemp's credibility, my second vote can only go to the remaining very nice man from Ken Quine's. My parents, who are even older than me (unfarmed great grannies) co-incidentally have come to the same conclusion. Is there any hope?

I'm feeling left out.

Mr Skelly hasn't been to see me at all or sent one of his henchmen. Perhaps he sensed a vibe that I would do a hillshepherd on him if he dared show his face.

Fecker.

I really hope he does not get back in.

ETA - please, people of the south, do not vote for this wankshaft. Much appreciated thumbsup.gif

Edited by JessTickle
  • Like 3

One of Skelly's henchmen round this evening shoving cards through doors.

The desperation is palpable.

+1

I doubt he employs henchmen to deliver letters. If anyone is desperate I would imagine it's you Craggy Steve as you seem so desperate to support your preferred candidates open democracy credentials without realizing that most people will probably read through your cheap, poorly written, badly mashed together delusional rubbish. It's not the first failure you have been associated with and, clearly, it won't be the last either.

One of Skelly's henchmen round this evening shoving cards through doors.

The desperation is palpable.

+1

I doubt he employs henchmen to deliver letters. If anyone is desperate I would imagine it's you Craggy Steve as you seem so desperate to support your preferred candidates open democracy credentials without realizing that most people will probably read through your cheap, poorly written, badly mashed together delusional rubbish. It's not the first failure you have been associated with and, clearly, it won't be the last either.

Vote Hampy! You know you want him.

• Like 1

Well, I'll be glad when this is over because Skelly sorry Jack Carter can leave this forum.

I think it's will be unlikely that I would decide to leave these forums to be honest. It seems that it is perfectly fine to slag off any candidate here except, or course, our failed, over acting, hamming it to the hilt, open democracy snake oil salesmen. If people in Rushen as so stupid that they are fooled by his cynical acting job so be it.