Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man

Most of your posts are that bad

You can't spoil the wonderful Hampton-free day I'm having with your negative words.

Most of your posts are that bad

You can't spoil the wonderful Hampton-free day I'm having with your negative words.

Yet Hampy still polled over twice the number of votes that got the likes of Robertshaw re-elected.

I don't think James has anything to be embarrassed about at all with those numbers.

• Like 2

Statement of Government Financial Controller on appalling fiscal defeatism of Douglas Central candidate Richard Falk:

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/treasury-chiefs-dismiss-election-candidates-suggestion-that-the-isle-of-man-is-on-the-brink-of-bankruptcy-1-8139981

Let's hope he is held to stand by that rubbish when they start raiding the NI Reserve Fund.

Falk didn't get in.

So, for their timed press release, was it the Government machine to blame?

Falk seemed to be riding the wave in the run-up to the election.

Statement of Government Financial Controller on appalling fiscal defeatism of Douglas Central candidate Richard Falk:

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/treasury-chiefs-dismiss-election-candidates-suggestion-that-the-isle-of-man-is-on-the-brink-of-bankruptcy-1-8139981

Let's hope he is held to stand by that rubbish when they start raiding the NI Reserve Fund.

Falk didn't get in.

So, for their timed press release, was it the Government machine to blame?

Falk seemed to be riding the wave in the run-up to the election.

People don't listen to, or believe, government enough for that to have swung the vote.

• Like 1

On 23/09/2016 at 1:33 PM, Uhtred said:

People don't listen to, or believe, government enough for that to have swung the vote.

Falk is right though, isn't he ! We are well fucked. Who voted for the dipshits now in charge ? Any of you ?

Edited by Kardassian Vulture

Falk always struck me as a career politician tit. We need wiser awoken people methinks.

This might be happening soon.

Things are afoot.

Edited by Albert Tatlock
  • Like 1

If you believe Falk or anyone else would have made an iota of difference you’re as deluded as he was and they are. 

• Like 1

Falk is actually really clever but he would be consumed by the black hole of stupid around him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thebees said:

Falk is actually really clever but he would be consumed by the black hole of stupid around him. 

Falk actually has nothing but contempt for his electorate.

Just ask the good folk of Worthing.

Should fit right in...

• Like 1

Haha, that was a misunderstanding PK, stop it I'm doubting him now and I thought he could have been the saviour of Mann. 

12 hours ago, thebees said:

What type of clever are we talking about? Book clever or cunning clever? We already have both and they’re not making any difference either. 

On 05/10/2017 at 10:37 AM, thebees said:

Haha, that was a misunderstanding PK, stop it I'm doubting him now and I thought he could have been the saviour of Mann. 

Nah.

My money is still on Cheeky Boy...