TT Promoter

Boo Gay'n

Here we go.......

Go on then let's hear it.

Or....The DED decided to have Cloud Nine run future TT's on one of their new stimulator thingies. Anyway,it turns out the event organisers weren't at all thrilled with the vertical reality concept.

Will that do you for now?

And where does that leave the increased arrivals to 85,000 forcast by Vision 9 . Let me guess, it was Vision 9 s forcast and has nothing to do with Skelly , at least it hasn't now. I await his explanation of this loss if indeed the rumors are correct. No doubt he will have an answer. Could be the Electorate will help him if he hasn't . Many, many true TT fans forcast that this bunch of beauties and their association with Vision 9 would end in tears before bedtime. For the sake of the TT / MGP I hope none of this is true. On the other hand for the sake of the future of the events , I hope it's all true; For the sake of true fans of ' The Greatest a Road Races in the World '

• Like 1

Another Chinese Banks triumph for Skelly just as he's putting the finishing touches to his Chief Ministerial acceptance speech. How desperately sad.

Or, on the other hand......

The whole process is (naturally) subject to commercial negotiations, contractual wrangling and of course, legal positioning and argument prior to the final sign off on any binding contract.

In other words, perfectly normal and expected processes in any business deal.

The difference is that things have been made public earlier because Government is involved (the regular cry for transparency and democratic process etc.), the Tynwald vote gave approval and then the detailed negotiations began.

You can't have the best of both Worlds on these things I'm afraid. Either you want many months of backroom dealings and legal wrangling and then be presented with a fait accompli. Or you want Parliamentary approval for the principle and then some delay while things are ironed out.

And if it all works out that it isn't feasible, or commercially / financially sensible for Government to sign up......it's panned. That is a better situation than others we have experienced isn't it?? (MEA etc.....)

• Like 3

And where does that leave the increased arrivals to 85,000 forcast by Vision 9 . Let me guess, it was Vision 9 s forcast and has nothing to do with Skelly , at least it hasn't now. I await his explanation of this loss if indeed the rumors are correct. No doubt he will have an answer. Could be the Electorate will help him if he hasn't . Many, many true TT fans forcast that this bunch of beauties and their association with Vision 9 would end in tears before bedtime. For the sake of the TT / MGP I hope none of this is true. On the other hand for the sake of the future of the events , I hope it's all true; For the sake of true fans of ' The Greatest a Road Races in the World '

In Italy?

• Like 1

Another Chinese Banks triumph for Skelly just as he's putting the finishing touches to his Chief Ministerial acceptance speech. How desperately sad.

We might get the 6 Chinese banks. But 6 banks under the new alternative banking regime. Which means no redress under the depositors protection scheme, no taking of retail deposits, and no fiscal protection whatsoever. It seem we can only attract banks when we completely repeal all normal banking legislation.

Edited by Frankthewank