Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Bray Hill

Tom Jones - Nobles Park

Back to Rod.

His gravelly voice is a bit pseudo. Here's a cover worth a listen

• Like 1

I did, you really missed out there SMUJ.

Any memories for us Glad ? Don't be shy now, we know what sort of a girl you were thumbsup.gif

The sort of girl I was makes me the kind of woman I am. smile.png

A menopausal has been with delusions of sex appeal?

• Like 1

Postmenopausal, please!

New persona MTP?

He used to have a huge thrusting erection of a voice but now it's just flaccid. Nothing there.

He used to have a huge thrusting erection of a voice but now it's just flaccid. Nothing there.

Oh I'm not sure Gladys is actually that bad

• Like 1

Careful now, Bigclive is a fellow countryman of Rod. He is a big, big hero in those parts.

Rod's not Scottish.

Lives just down the road from me in Epping. Nice drum, not too shabby

• Like 1

Why does everything come to money on this Island? we had a top class performer over who put on a good show and people had a good nights entertainment. Some money might need to be used to fix up the grass at Nobles Park which never actually gets used anyway, that money would only get wasted somewhere else.

Are you suggesting Nobles Park should be concreted over ? Fine plan, mabye we could to the same with Douglas Bay thereby solving the parking problem, creating a mile long berth for Cruise Liners, and we could befriend the Chinese again by ordering a couple of billion of those nice grey blocks to cover the whole thing. I recommend it to The House , and can't believe none of our potential MHKs have thought of the idea. We could of course just leave Nobles Park alone, for the enjoyment of Sports people and children with their families. Which I believe was Nobles plan.

To be fair, Douglas Bay was concreted over, and Port Jack land-filled in.

Why does everything come to money on this Island? we had a top class performer over who put on a good show and people had a good nights entertainment. Some money might need to be used to fix up the grass at Nobles Park which never actually gets used anyway, that money would only get wasted somewhere else.

Are you suggesting Nobles Park should be concreted over ? Fine plan, mabye we could to the same with Douglas Bay thereby solving the parking problem, creating a mile long berth for Cruise Liners, and we could befriend the Chinese again by ordering a couple of billion of those nice grey blocks to cover the whole thing. I recommend it to The House , and can't believe none of our potential MHKs have thought of the idea. We could of course just leave Nobles Park alone, for the enjoyment of Sports people and children with their families. Which I believe was Nobles plan.

Not sure how you get to that conclusion from Thommo's post. He was just saying the damage to the grass is a small price in the overall event. Do you always jump to an extreme conclusion?

If you are who everyone seems to think you are, IMHO your best day's work was enquiring on the work permit position of visiting TV licence officers. That was your zenith and it may be better to now sit back on your laurels.

• Like 3

what? how do you go from what I said to the conclusion it should be concreted over

I think I read somewhere recently that he'd moved from Epping. That could be total bollocks though.

So whereabouts in Essex are you Bananaman ?

Latchingdon, little village. One pub, one shop, one post office a petrol station and a couple of lunatics. Love it.

• Like 1