20 year old in court for under £10 of weed

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you say that? I spent a large part of my youth dabbling in soft drugs and never went to court. You seem to think anyone who has a spliff must be off the rails.

You don't have to be a drug user (I'm certainly not) to point out what a waste of time it is. There are far too many poe faced surrogate Sunday school teachers in this Island who are still living in t

He isn't a kid . He's a repeat offending fully grown adult.

Posted Images

That and the fact if it was so small,why not have the sense to not bother with the stuff in the first place.

Oh dear MFs shittest troll is back. Nobody even bit at all.

That stupidity of yours must slap you on the back often

Edited by marauder

The police actually have a lot of scope to decide how to approach enforcing the law. It's not the case that if you break the letter of the law you will be prosecuted. Many forces in the UK no longer take action on small amounts of cannabis, for example. So this is a discussion we should be having.

Saying that because someone committed an offence they should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law is ignorant of how policing actually works.

• Like 1

Zero tolerance policing on drugs according to the TT Blues programme. So a tiny bit and you are done. In the UK they focus on suppliers.

I do not take any illegal drugs and the last time I had a joint was decades ago, but I think the laws should be liberalised.

Prohibition has been proven time and again not to work and actually creates more criminality and real, nasty criminality at that - theft, violence and racketeering. I just don't understand why the laws cannot be devised with maturity and less hysteria.

• Like 3

Prohibition has been proven time and again not to work and actually creates more criminality and real, nasty criminality at that - theft, violence and racketeering. I just don't understand why the laws cannot be devised with maturity and less hysteria.

Then surely you could apply that ethos to all other crimes

• Like 1

Not really. Shit troll. Nobody bit did they?

Surely that ethos isn't a bad approach?

It is really.

Perhaps they should legalise slapping your bird around?

Exactly the point Notwell. Maybe Gladys is all for having paedophilia a government run activity,just on the basis of reducing criminality,and nasty criminality at that.

Not really. Shit troll. Nobody bit did they?

Oh dear,is your sister not satisfying you enough?

Surely that ethos isn't a bad approach?

It is really.

Perhaps they should legalise slapping your bird around?

Exactly the point Notwell. Maybe Gladys is all for having paedophilia a government run activity,just on the basis of reducing criminality,and nasty criminality at that.

Not sure quite how you make that quantum leap, but do carry on, MTP (both of you).

Not exactly a quantum leap at all. You just need to understand the sinister side of the consequences that both criminal activities share in rather horrific detail. Hence the fact both are criminal activity. What you seem to be suggesting is redrawing the boundaries,but just exactly where and how far would you change them?