Dealz or no Dealz

Duck tape

Just a factual observation

Which bit ..?

That UK businesses (especially in retail) generally have poor service. There's nothing anti-English about that. I never even mentioned England!

Ask anyone not from the UK and the chances are they'll tell you the same thing. The British are (disproportionately) very good at many things. Customer service is not one of them. Paranoia obviously is.

Coca Cola doesn't have a taste. It contains artificial flavours and sweeteners which is what you are enjoying. I would counter by asking you to imagine how boring a society would be if people preferred artificial flavours and sweeteners to real food and drink: forget all the world cuisines they could sample, they just stick to artificiality in a plastic bottle. But we don't need to imagine it. Just call into your local Dealz and witness these boring people first hand. So boring are they that they have to start arguments with counter staff for a temporary break from the mediocrity and artificiality of their lives. You won't find that sort of riff raff at L'expérience.

I had coke last time I was in there.

Spent a bit of time leaning over the toilet cistern then?

You know what I find annoying? Polyester trousers. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to iron them without leaving a permanent imprint and now even wool trousers are all including polyester yet they're still charging the same price as if it was pure wool.

Use a dampened, clean tea-towel.

Gone are the days when you could hang a wet bath towel on the end of it,eh?

• Like 1

You apply for a job at British Cycling, or as the dietician for any pro cycling team. Show them where they're going wrong.

I remember a story related to me by the island's most successful sportsman, multiple world enduro champion Knighter. In his heyday he was sponsored by red bull and was flown out to their training facility. One of the staff were a dietician employed to help him during his training and was outlining what his diet should be. He asked him "what about Red Bull?" to which he was told "never let that shite pass your lips". I should imagine the same would go for coke.

Cool story bro

• 8 months later...
31 minutes ago, mad_manx said:

And they are going to start selling clothes as well . 

Pep and co. which sells cheap clothes . 

I love Pep &Co, brilliant prices and a great product.  (well you can wash them and they don't seem to become disfigured) 

39 minutes ago, mad_manx said:

And they are going to start selling clothes as well . 

Pep and co. which sells cheap clothes . 

Great. Because everyone wants to be wearing a £1.20 pair of pants knocked up by child slaves in a sweatshop in Haiti for 20p.

Edited by JackCarter
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Whatever happened to Noel Edmondz. 

That was Swap Shop. A sweat shop is where poorly paid and poorly treated people in third world countries manufacture goods for western businesses for buttons in poor conditions. Anyone who welcomes the sale of these sort of cheap and nasty clothes as progress needs to do some research on why places like Dealz can sell this stuff so cheaply in the first place. 

• Like 1