Dealz or no Dealz

Duck tape

31 minutes ago, JackCarter said:

Great. Because everyone wants to be wearing a £1.20 pair of pants knocked up by child slaves in a sweatshop in Haiti for 20p.

That will be up market for you then

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

That will be up market for you then

I bet you won't be bothered when you shit your £1.20 Dealz pants. Just pull another pair off the rack and get back down the pub. It must be a really convenient way of shopping. Shame about all those child labourers living in poverty to allow you to do that. 

Edited by JackCarter

1 minute ago, JackCarter said:

I bet you won't be bothered when you shit your £1.20 Dealz pants. Just pull another off the rack and get back down the pub. 

Have you spoken to a trained professional with regards to your obsession with human feces. Sounds like you had a very troubled childhood

Just now, Neil Down said:

Have you spoken to a trained professional with regards to your obsession with human feces. Sounds like you had a very troubled childhood

You must be the least funny poster on here by a country mile. We all know you're a hopeless drunk who comes on here and posts shite in a stupor. It's embarrassing really. Sat there in your £1.20 Dealz pants with a big piss stain down the front. 

Just now, JackCarter said:

You must be the least funny poster on here by a country mile. We all know you're a hopeless drunk who comes on here and posts shite in a stupor. It's embarrassing really. Sat there in your £1.20 Dealz pants with a big piss stain down the front. 

So you keep saying...That must be you trying to peer through my bedroom window every night.

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

So you keep saying...That must be you trying to peer through my bedroom window every night.

You probably sleep in a bus stop so anyone can walk past and see you sleeping in a big pool of piss. 

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Gave up on the whole posting like a normal person then Jack. 

Not at all. But I don't ethically believe in supporting sweat shop practices no matter how much the blotto not well contingency want to troll me to dilute the points made. To resume the thread before Neil Down interrupted do you think the arrival of cheap and nasty clothes in Dealz is something the Island should be proud or or endorse? I don't. 

Edited by JackCarter

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Gave up on the whole posting like a normal person then Jack. 

Depends who he is posting as. hboy or JackCarter. That being said, he is still a spunktrumpe

On 2016-8-27 at 8:59 PM, Duck tape said:

Edited by Mr Bear
Deleted because I didn't clock that someone had resurrected a post from last year.

On 28/08/2016 at 2:05 PM, Monkey boy said:
On 28/08/2016 at 10:03 AM, Mr. Sausages said:

You apply for a job at British Cycling, or as the dietician for any pro cycling team. Show them where they're going wrong.

I remember a story related to me by the island's most successful sportsman, multiple world enduro champion Knighter. In his heyday he was sponsored by red bull and was flown out to their training facility. One of the staff were a dietician employed to help him during his training and was outlining what his diet should be. He asked him "what about Red Bull?" to which he was told "never let that shite pass your lips". I should imagine the same would go for coke.

the only people i ever have ever seen drinking red bull is the i.t. blokes who come from uk to do stuff to the work computers.

3 hours ago, Barlow Strada said:

the only people i ever have ever seen drinking red bull is the i.t. blokes who come from uk to do stuff to the work computers.

This is associated with this topic, how exactly??

on psge 2 there was the following post:

On 28/08/2016 at 9:35 AM, Mr. Sausages said:

But if you want loads of caffeine and sugar, coke's a good option.

.....then this ßubject ĉontinued amongst polyeßter trousers and people cāllng each other cunts and other stuff and then red bull and the knighter story. my story isn't very good i know, it isnt even a story, but it was jußt an observätion. there's ä guy down the pub likes to jump on certāin people saying their input is 'relevänt how' but he is a bully.

he néver does it to barry becäuse barry would hit him

Edited by Barlow Strada
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Barlow Strada said:

on psge 2 there was the following post:

.....then this ßubject ĉontinued amongst polyeßter trousers and people cāllng each other cunts and other stuff and then red bull and the knighter story. my story isn't very good i know, it isnt even a story, but it was jußt an observätion. there's ä guy down the pub likes to jump on certāin people saying their input is 'relevänt how' but he is a bully.

he néver does it to barry becäuse barry would hit him

Quite right it usually is bullying behaviour. People are free to post whatever they want on here but then what usually happens is that if what they say isn't what one poster in particular likes they just get constantly bullied and abused thread after thread until they have no option but to shut up and stop posting as it just gets embarrassing. I don't like Red Bull. It seems to make a lot of people angry and, I find, is generally used as a hangover cure by those with a serious drinking problem.

Edited by hboy
  • Like 1