Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Uhtred

The wooden spoon - bottom of the pile - lame duck etc. etc.

Shows how close some seats were - ACM pretty close all round

Fowler got 296, nearly 500 less than the next person. Solid early lead in this race.

How long will it take the authorities to round up all 296 and send them to the "facility"?
And those 296, or a good load of them, probably could have gone to Keith Fitton. It's tragic
Sit down, have a decent single malt, and breathe deeply...don't let it spoil things Notty...it's only politics, not anything that matters.

Wise words indeed.

I know one thing, my young fella won't give a shit in the morning as long as he has Thomas the Tank Engine, his milk and cheerios.

Neither will Cregeen !

Shows how close some seats were - ACM pretty close all round

Yes, but the right people got in at the end. Gawne for CM! Well I'm sure there's some dry stone walls he can build!

A great night for the Manx Labour(ing) Party eh?

I feel sorry for Pat Ayres. They should just throw him in as a wildcard like they do in the tennis at Wimbledon.

Poor bastard

GOTD_pam_ayres.jpg

• Like 1

Gawnes biggest mistake would seem to have been being too honest about the sloc. I'm sure the others will have taken note and won't be repeating that mistake

He found out how the system worked, and told the world. The world didn't like it.

• Like 2

Yes, his little mind sussed it out. But everyone else knew, it is how the system has worked for many decades.

Didn't he do the same when he was Ag & Fish or whatever. Spouted off about the queenie beds off the Island. Cue swetty sock trawlers to sweep 'em up.

And then there was the "possibility of £5million a year" from a wind farming project off the Island. The company pulled out of that venture soon after that was broadcast. Coincidence maybe but there's nothing worse than a politician who can't wait to broadcast any news to take some credit and in search of some sort of ego-boosting kudos.

Edited by red duh

Laughing my fucking rocks off now. So the winners of the election, as decided by you clowns, have done nowt, are doing nowt, and will do nowt in the future. The reform Minister has set an agenda of NO FUCKING REFORMS. The Chief Minister of getting all the free grants he get get for doing no frigging work on his farms. HAHAHAHA !! So, all that shite you twats have bandied about has come to jack shit ! Wallow in ya shite knobheads in the full knowledge you have been taken for a ride on a train you willingly got on. Now you are all screwed !! Yes, I got on the boat in the morning, and am doing great. I have a future that dont include you morons back on the spec but i am enjoying watching the implosion - specially Skelly .devil.gifwhatever.gif

Laughing my fucking rocks off now. So the winners of the election, as decided by you clowns, have done nowt, are doing nowt, and will do nowt in the future. The reform Minister has set an agenda of NO FUCKING REFORMS. The Chief Minister of getting all the free grants he get get for doing no frigging work on his farms. HAHAHAHA !! So, all that shite you twats have bandied about has come to jack shit ! Wallow in ya shite knobheads in the full knowledge you have been taken for a ride on a train you willingly got on. Now you are all screwed !! Yes, I got on the boat in the morning, and am doing great. I have a future that dont include you morons back on the spec but i am enjoying watching the implosion - specially Skelly .devil.gifwhatever.gif

Missing you already wub.png

• Like 1

I remember a similar tosser to this on here a while back. Is it a cyclical thing?

• Like 1