Ramsey prexit poll

Ramsey Election  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All from four families.

Mr Singer will be submitting a large petrol expenses ticket with the number of grannies he's been shuttling back and forward this morning. Some of them barely looked as if they knew where they were fr

Spooky.

I was being told yesterday evening of a couple of doorstep conversations where Mr Singer MHK was told to depart the premises in no uncertain terms. Including one house owner who was an authority on a subject in which Mr Singer was blatantly peddling him untruths. And was duly told so.

I can certainly confirm the latter story, I think the phrase used was "fucking get back here now, I haven't finished with you" as Singer went scuttling from his front door thumbsup.gif

with such wonderfully polite discussion I am stunned that Leonard Singer didn't stick around

I am no fan of the man but he has been subject to a fair amount of abuse at this election which is neither fair or constructive. Plenty of people not wanting to hear his side or discuss matters with an open mind but more just wanting to shout and abuse to make them feel better for no benefit on either side.

I have no intention of voting for him and haven't heard anything from him to convince me otherwise so I let him go about his business.

• Like 1

Mr Singer will be submitting a large petrol expenses ticket with the number of grannies he's been shuttling back and forward this morning. Some of them barely looked as if they knew where they were from what I've seen. Easy vote pickings for the leech extraordinaire.

• Like 3

I can certainly confirm the latter story, I think the phrase used was "fucking get back here now, I haven't finished with you" as Singer went scuttling from his front door thumbsup.gif

with such wonderfully polite discussion I am stunned that Leonard Singer didn't stick around

I am no fan of the man but he has been subject to a fair amount of abuse at this election which is neither fair or constructive. Plenty of people not wanting to hear his side or discuss matters with an open mind but more just wanting to shout and abuse to make them feel better for no benefit on either side.

I have no intention of voting for him and haven't heard anything from him to convince me otherwise so I let him go about his business.

I feel sorry for the man, from what I've heard the response to his canvassing has been likened to manxforum responses

I feel sorry for the man, from what I've heard the response to his canvassing has been likened to manxforum responses

Perhaps a good number of voters have formed the opinion that he is a totally shite representative and felt the need to share their views with him.......Hard to imagine how they may have formed such a misguided view of the fellowwhatever.gif