Demonstration of promenade

So you clearly prefer to be technically uncaring rather than actually uncaring?

No, I prefer to not jump on ridiculous bandwagons driven by idiots.

I'd suggest maybe they are just caring people who rather than sitting at home finding reasons to nitpick the constitutional relationship between the IOM and the U.K when it comes to immigration just want to try to help people.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you a plane?

If the countries that have already allowed a massive influx of so called refugees were able to kick out all the economic migrants, rapists, terrorist sleeper cells, hate preachers, self entitled scrou

There was a demonstration on Douglas Promenade today regarding refugees, the people involved want the Isle of Man to welcome them. What cloud are these people living on, seriously, we have about

Posted Images

I'd suggest maybe they are just caring people who rather than sitting at home finding reasons to nitpick the constitutional relationship between the IOM and the U.K when it comes to immigration just want to try to help people.

I'd suggest they're thick as two planks and jumping on a bandwagon started by a left-wing fanatic who also happens to be an anti-Israel bigot.

I don't think we (and any other country )have an obligation in general to take every person who lives in a country that isn't great to be in

I agree. But that shouldn't stop people trying to highlight the issue to others. They're pretty harmless and just trying to highlight an issue to others.

I don't think we (and any other country )have an obligation in general to take every person who lives in a country that isn't great to be in

Seems like an opinion that is easy to have when you're sitting in a nice safe home. I don't know what the answer is but I'm sure as hell pleased I'm not from Aleppo.

I agree. But that shouldn't stop people trying to highlight the issue to others. They're pretty harmless and just trying to highlight an issue to others.

The "issue" is highlighted 24 / 7 on the Internet and television.

It's not a nice world out there in dozens upon dozens of countries. But It won't change by us taking in 80% of Africa etc.

• Like 1

The "issue" is highlighted 24 / 7 on the Internet and television.

It's not a nice world out there in dozens upon dozens of countries. But It won't change by us taking in 80% of Africa etc.

They are taking about issues to do with genuine refugees (i.e. People fleeing death and persecution) not housing 80% of Africa or Syria.

I'd suggest they're thick as two planks and jumping on a bandwagon started by a left-wing fanatic who also happens to be an anti-Israel bigot.

Oh dear, a rant against anti semitism. We know who doesn't like any of that don't we?

Oh dear, a rant against anti semitism. We know who doesn't like any of that don't we?

Oh dear indeed.

A public admission of nastiness. You now have a problem with people who are against anti semitism?

What a coward you are. You insult retired Manx Women and you criticise those who oppose anti semitism.

Verminous opinions from a very rude individual.

Arent you ashamed of yourself?

Edited by goddess

If the countries that have already allowed a massive influx of so called refugees were able to kick out all the economic migrants, rapists, terrorist sleeper cells, hate preachers, self entitled scroungers, anti-anything not Islam, etc etc etc, there would be more than enough room for genuine refugees. And I am a caring person, I care deeply for the safety of my family, my friends and the island we live on. You only need to look at countries like Sweden and Germany to see how misguided good intentions by those in ivory towers have been totally abused by a bunch of savages.

• Like 8

Oh dear indeed.

A public admission of nastiness. You now have a problem with people who are against anti semitism?

What a coward you are. You insult retired Manx Women and you criticise those who oppose anti semitism.

Verminous opinions from a very rude individual.

Arent you ashamed of yourself?

Not al all it was a suggestion that the poster was no other than TJ as the focus on accusations of anti semistism is a dead give away and always exposes him in the end. Also please do stop witn these ashamed comments like your trying to shame a poster to other forum members in every thread. Just for your information over the years I've probably ripped into or ridiculed just about everyone on here so I doubt anyone is learning anything new from your pompous, self righteous, pathetic little posts asking whether I'm ashamed as clearly I'm not. I honestly couldn't give a toss what you think about anything I post. Furthermore I couldn't give a toss what you think about absolutely anything else either as you're clearly a whinging pseudo intellectual snob who is used to dictating to other people from some false position of authority.

Edited by oldmanxfella