Demonstration of promenade

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you a plane?

If the countries that have already allowed a massive influx of so called refugees were able to kick out all the economic migrants, rapists, terrorist sleeper cells, hate preachers, self entitled scrou

There was a demonstration on Douglas Promenade today regarding refugees, the people involved want the Isle of Man to welcome them. What cloud are these people living on, seriously, we have about

Posted Images

Do you really think 25 people....5 per year would enjoy living here ? different language, windy, wet weather, no job, miles away from relations and friends. Different customs, expensive ,strange food. I think they would be absolutely miserable. These do gooders do not think things through they want to help which is good but this is not the way to go forward, the only way to help is to make their own countries safe and that I am afraid is a distant dream. Interference caused all these problems every country should be left to sort itself out. There may have been dreadful things going on in these places but it is much worse now I bet all these genuine refugees wish the foreign saviours had stayed away and left them in peace at least they had homes and they were relatively safe if they kept their heads down and obeyed the rulers, now everyone is taking pot shots at them and their countries are destroyed.

Good points. Sounds vaguely familiar, actually.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/

Tell you what, the people saying we should take them - You take them. I won't stop you. I won't even help you when they corrupt your children.

They are refugees not Catholic priests.

That joke aside, you are thinking of paedophiles not refugees. They exist in all nations, creeds, religions, economic settings, etc.

We could put temporary accomodation up on the Summerland site.

They'd feel right at home, cos it looks like a feckin bombsite.

Heart warming stuff

It is vaguely familiar, A.B. made the point on Manx Radio a few weeks back, perhaps not in such detail but the content was similar. There was an article in a paper regarding a family who had gone to a Scottish Isle and were asking to be taken off because they hated it. In the long run taking migrants or refugees would not do them any favours. Perhaps offering some of the children holidays like the Cheynobel ( Spelled incorrectly before someone informs me) may be a good thing to do, but at the end of the day this is a problem without a solution.

Perhaps offering some of the children holidays like the Cheynobel ( Spelled incorrectly before someone informs me) may be a good thing to do, but at the end of the day this is a problem without a solution.

You've spelt Chernobyl incorrectly.

Edited by ManxTaxPayer

It is vaguely familiar, A.B. made the point on Manx Radio a few weeks back, perhaps not in such detail but the content was similar. There was an article in a paper regarding a family who had gone to a Scottish Isle and were asking to be taken off because they hated it. In the long run taking migrants or refugees would not do them any favours. Perhaps offering some of the children holidays like the Cheynobel ( Spelled incorrectly before someone informs me) may be a good thing to do, but at the end of the day this is a problem without a solution.

if they want to be ruled by the british maybe the UK could start building the empire again?? go in and blow the fuck out of sadam bin assad or who ever is mr evil of the month and take over like the good old days. instead of them coming here for our way of life, we take it to them and shove it down their throats.