Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
TheTeapot

Results night megathread

And now the fucking Bishop is on spouting his moral view.....and it is that in his view it's disgraceful that the turnout is only 50%!!!

No more disgraceful than him having a seat in our national parliament. Twat.

He should be more worried that 50% of the population have not voted for Jesus Christ.

Disappointed craine didn't get in in middle. He seemed a bit brighter than most.

seemed.... shifty more like

Fuck me - Seriously we are in deep shit - that cunt Skelly is going to be looking to be CM

Yes he is...and if that happens....don't think about it.

Kemp beat scampi. That says it all about my constituency when someone who had no vision or ideas and was completely out if his depth.

Both Kemp and Hampton were voted for to get Skelly out - sadly it didn't work. If there had just been one of them Skelly would be unemployed as of now

• Like 1

Cannan or Robertshaw for CM

Robertshaw has no friends.

Pah. Bell waffling on about how candidates use Change as the slogan this year. I did that ten years ago. Copycats :zorro:

Don't be ridiculous, why would they copy a loser that only people on this forum recall.

Not called for.

• Like 1

"The people of Rushen put their faith in me". He scraped in, with 21% of the vote.

• Like 2

Cannan hopefully for CM, though if Quayle gets it the farmers will bankrupt us....

Both Kemp and Hampton were voted for to get Skelly out - sadly it didn't work. If there had just been one of them Skelly would be unemployed as of now

Absolutely correct.

• Like 2

So Skelly, Watterson, Quayle, potentially Gawne, and certainly Beecroft are all going to go for CM. We need a CM who'll stand up to the civil service not bend over and take it from them

Cannan hopefully for CM, though if Quayle gets it the farmers will bankrupt us....

Quayle finishing second behind a rookie candidate is a poor start in a push for CM.

• Like 3