Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
TheTeapot

Results night megathread

I may be a lone voice in the wind but I'd be sad to see Leonard Singer turfed out if only because he was a considerable help to a close family member on more than one occasion, railing against health service officaldom. On the other hand I'll happily crack open my 21 year old Islay malt if Cregeen gets the boot if only for his antics re the post office. Twunt. Maybe he can skip hand in hand into the sunset with the owner of Mannin Retail..

When are we expecting the first results? I don't really want to listen to Manx Radio for longer than necessary.

• Like 2

Is ManxRadio still hosted on a server in the spare room? This is inexcusable in this day and age.

• Like 2

When are we expecting the first results? I don't really want to listen to Manx Radio for longer than necessary.

Usually around midnight.

• Like 1

Well don't listen then. You'll probably still skeep soundly (unless you're Phil gawne)

• Like 1

Has anyone voted for Monkey Boys mate "Nicky" Crowe?

Dunno, but it looks like they've embraced the doctor. That should piss you right off. Result!

Has anyone, you know, voted, you know, for Monkey Boys mate "Nicky" Crowe? You know. Like.

Fixed tongue.png

• Like 2

Dunno, but it looks like they've embraced the doctor. That should piss you right off. Result!

Eh. Why?!

Manx radio site is terrible..can't access it...what's the exit polls saying on Douglas East

CR about 3% behind in 3rd

• Like 1

Eh. Why?!

Stop it now.
  • Like 1

I'd expect between 21.45 and 22.00

• Like 1