Taxi for Quirk.

WTF

Quirk to stand as Onchan Commissioner (taking on Rob Callister's post)?

lets hope the electorate vote someone else there too, he would only work against certain people out of spite for having the rug pulled from under him, as will a lot of the unelectable unelected dinosaurs of yesteryear. at least gawne will have had a smooth ride home !

• Like 3

lets hope the electorate vote someone else there too, he would only work against certain people out of spite for having the rug pulled from under him, as will a lot of the unelectable unelected dinosaurs of yesteryear. at least gawne will have had a smooth ride home !

Rumour has it he's been trialling square wheels on his enviro-warrior transport machine

29_square_wheels-jpg.jpeg

Edited by Lisenchuk
  • Like 1

David Quirk will no doubt be wonderng what he did wrong. Apart from the obvious that he just isn't up to the job as an MHK, I would suggest his first big mistake was backing the toilet tax. He must have thought by going with the big boys (ie the easy way) he would be protected by them, and to an extent that was the case. He kept loyal to their little ways from then but it ain't the big boys who he has to look after when he wants to get back in. He has to suck back in with the electorate. Amd the good folk of the village of Onchan were having none of it.

Nice one Onchan. Nice one.

• Like 6

Does that mean he can now sue himself?

I think most would agree that he can go f*** himself.:thumbsup:

It's a bit like Onchan wife swapping. Someone gets to swap to be MHK, and somebody gets to go back to being commissioner. All keys in the Onchan fruit bowl please. We can all swap around.

I think most would agree that he can go f*** himself.thumbsup.gif

It's a bit like Onchan wife swapping. Someone gets to swap to be MHK, and somebody gets to go back to being commissioner. All keys in the Onchan fruit bowl please. We can all swap around.

One picked up the Porsche keys and the other picked up the Lada keys, in my opinion.thumbsup.gif

I think most would agree that he can go f*** himself.:thumbsup:

One picked up the Porsche keys and the other picked up the Lada keys, in my opinion.:thumbsup:

Rob Callister seems more of a Skoda driver to me.