Thanks Guys!

ManxTaxPayer

Ok, it's been over a week now, and what started simply as a way of conveying information they didn't want you to ponder for whatever reason has become a fascinating social experiment. Thanks to everyone who responded obviously, but those who didn't respond have also unwittingly contributed! Participation through your non-participation, if you like, ha, ha! Apologies to anyone who wasn't included and feels they should have been, but I tried to include all current active members. I shall publish the results in due course, although you may have to be quick to consider them before they are deleted..... ; ))

Ok, it's been over a week now, and what started simply as a way of conveying information they didn't want you to ponder for whatever reason has become a fascinating social experiment. Thanks to everyone who responded obviously, but those who didn't respond have also unwittingly contributed! Participation through your non-participation, if you like, ha, ha! Apologies to anyone who wasn't included and feels they should have been, but I tried to include all current active members. I shall publish the results in due course, although you may have to be quick to consider them before they are deleted..... ; ))

It just weirded me out.

I didn't respond because I (wrongly) assumed you were making a statement and in all honestly only now understand the significance of what was communicated, so apologies for my ignorance.

Definitely interested to hear your summations though.