Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Cronky

Children's Social Services - Will we ever get it right?

So, I've been advised not to name 'Jack Carter' because if they take exception to being identified it has been pointed out they have access to a much bigger legal resource than I do. Not having to fund legal proceedings yourself apparently ensures you are immune from being held publicly responsible for what you say and do.

That was the official advise.

The unofficial advice, which was informally but forcibly delivered along the lines of 'don't you dare or else', was an unsolicited gift from a member of a public service, although it is unclear if they were 'on duty' and acting with the knowledge and agreement of their superiors. You'd assume it was with agreement in such a regimented organisation.

The Isle of Man - Freedom to get fucked over by the self-preservation clique...

Utter crap.

You really are full of shit.

lol. Are you being serious?

They've not got a leg to stand on.

No they haven't, but it was made pretty clear that naming this individual would lead to unwanted interest in my life from a public service with potentially serious, criminal consequences. I believe the word is 'threat'.

You really are mental.

You want to take a long hard look at your paranoid ramblings.

Edited by JackCarter

Yes sir, sorry sir. Please don't send your friends around to my house again tonight. It's scary and a bit of a waste of limited resources.

Are they allowed to remove the numbers and name badge?

Yes sir, sorry sir. Please don't send your friends around to my house again tonight. It's scary and a bit of a waste of limited resources.

You are a total asshole. This bizarre conspiracy theory you have in your head is just surreal. Are you trying to court some sort of sympathy by claiming you are being somehow percecuted by "heavies" in real life? You're a genuine fucking idiot who lives in a complete internet fantasy land. Stop feeding your paranoia and delusions and please do name anyone you want rather than feeding the ridiculous fantasies inside your own head.

You are a total asshole. This bizarre conspiracy theory you have in your head is just surreal. Are you trying to court some sort of sympathy by claiming you are being somehow percecuted by "heavies" in real life? You're a genuine fucking idiot who lives in a complete internet fantasy land. Stop feeding your paranoia and delusions and please do name anyone you want rather than feeding the ridiculous fantasies inside your own head.

Tell you what, if its a fantasy based on paranoia why not disprove it and tell us who you are? You invite me to name anyone I want, so clearly it is of no concern to you if your real name is published, so why not prove I'm making it all up by telling us your real name, and job?

No? Thought not.

I'll give my best to your mate (was his name Bobby?) when he comes calling tonight.

• Like 1

Tell you what, if its a fantasy based on paranoia why not disprove it and tell us who you are? You invite me to name anyone I want, so clearly it is of no concern to you if your real name is published, so why not prove I'm making it all up by telling us your real name, and job?

No? Thought not.

I'll give my best to your mate (was his name Bobby?) when he comes calling tonight.

Sorry are you mentally retarded as only someone who is mentally retarded would say something that? I have no need to say anything as I don't give a shit. You're totally delusional in every way including making claims about receiving visits which is pure unadulterated fantasy and you know it.

Edited by JackCarter

You're totally delusional in every way including making claims about receiving visits which is pure unadulterated fantasy and you know it.

How would you know whether anyone visiting my home is 'pure unadulterated fantasy'?

• Like 1

So you are 100% happy for him to post who you are?

He is batshit crazy and frankly can say what he likes. Do you believe anyone has had a visit by "heavies" in real life?

Edited by JackCarter

So can he name you then?

To be fair he is looking silly at the moment.

I've PM'd you.

Frankly I don't give a shit what he does as he's a delusional idiot.

So you are 100% happy for him to post who you are?

He is batshit crazy and frankly can say what he likes. Do you believe anyone has had a visit by "heavies" in real life?

If you owed money to the wrong people in London a few years back it could be a possibility.

just sayingflowers.gif

The charity 3s was asked to collect evidence for the enquiry.

By whom?

From the huge number of cases brought to their attention, they were asked to find 10 people who were prepared to submit their evidence.

How many constitutes huge?

All members of the Manx public should be allowed to provide their evidence, it is up to the investigation to decide on its worth and relevance.

That depends - it's a bit like accepting Buster Lewin as the Delphic Oracle.

There are those who, like Jack Carter, fear independent investigation. I am sure they have their own reasons for not wanting the truth to come out.

I am also sure the rest of us do not have to take a huge leap to guess why they fear it.

And there are those who are so blind that they miss the point. As you are so happy to leak documents, please tell us what the allegations were about the children in either your 10 or huge number of cases. Isn't that far more important than the whining of the accused adults? Plus, and very obviously, please tell everyone what must be true - that Social Services didn't make the allegations.

Given the record of SS I would be very surprised if Kate Beecroft was aware of the threatened legal action to obtain an injunction. SS have their own full time lawyer in the form of the delightful Angela Crapper as well as a full time para-legal to assist her.

How many other government departments have the same?

But you have no doubt kept her fully briefed, being her faithful LV hand-maiden Cat - and besties with Marcia and her lap-dog Tam. In doing so, you set Saint Kate against her professionals and may make her new job untenable. That isn't my view of the power of civil servants, btw, just the reality that she has to stay clear of the actual child protection work.

In many ways it would be interesting to see the mooted injunction being applied for.

To obtain it you would hope that SS would have to provide evidence of their allegations and reasons in open court.

I have a feeling this is not a route they wish to go down.

Well, you would know about problems in open court, wouldn't you?

Some questions for you Cat - see above

Hi there - it's Cat here, I've acutally not posted on MF for a very long time (so had to reset my password), but a friend told me the above post had been made, so I've come to check it out smile.png.I haven't posted anything to do with this subject on MF, and I don't know who did - though I'm grateful that whoever did has given the issue an airing.

I'm not a part of 3s, though I do know the ladies there (you definitely couldn't describe us as 'besties' though).

I left LV quite a while back, and am not Kate Beecroft's 'handmaiden'.

And as to problems in open court - yes, to my shame, you're right.

I hope that helps to clarify things,

Regards

Cat

Oh - and I'm not Speak the Truth either, so I don;t know why STT replied to the questions supposedly aimed at me....I'm sure it's just a mixup and he/she isn't trying to pretend to be me smile.png. Eitherway thanks for bailing in, STT, and - hey ho, I seem to have 'outed' myself, but have no option if I'm to clear up some obvious misconceptions .

Hi Manx Cat, I replied because the questions were about my post.

Hope this didn't offend you, I had no intention to try to impersonate you.

Some on these forums who have nothing of any value to post or to little intelligence to contribute effectively just seem to get their kicks out of slagging off others who do.

Absolutely no problem at all, not offended. And I wholeheartedly agree :)

• Like 1