Children's Social Services - Will we ever get it right?

Cronky

I think the "denial" by the middle class is expressing itself in the dismissal of the concerns of the people criticising Social Services. We've seen all sorts of lower class stereotypes being posted on here, such as 'Speak the Truth' wearing a tracksuit. What does that have to do with being middle class? lol. No, I think Social Services, much like our drug laws, are specifically aimed at the lower classes, not only to keep the middle class in jobs where they are in control of the lives of the lower classes, but to ensure a generational continuity from lower class to lower class. It's all about perpetuating the class system at the end of the day.

• Like 1

I think the "denial" by the middle class is expressing itself in the dismissal of the concerns of the people criticising Social Services. We've seen all sorts of lower class stereotypes being posted on here, such as 'Speak the Truth' wearing a tracksuit. What does that have to do with being middle class? lol. No, I think Social Services, much like our drug laws, are specifically aimed at the lower classes, not only to keep the middle class in jobs where they are in control of the lives of the lower classes, but to ensure a generational continuity from lower class to lower class. It's all about perpetuating the class system at the end of the day.

Total rubbish. As I have said before the problem seems to be the people who seem to think they're better than anyone else because they have created some superficial illusion or wealth and respectability.

Total rubbish. As I have said before the problem seems to be the people who seem to think they're better than anyone else because they have created some superficial illusion or wealth and respectability.

We must be reading different threads. All I'm seeing are people on here demonising and dehumanising anyone who has ever been under the wing of Social Services. All I'm seeing are these people lumped together as alcoholics, druggies, kiddie fiddlers, the worst possible lower class scum, and all wearing tracksuits no less. You're trying to demonise them all en masse as being the above type of people and so you want to dismiss their criticism.

At the same time, you want to demonise and dismiss the middle class respectable types as well, on the grounds that they're simply in denial.

It appears you just want to dismiss EVERYONE as unreliable witnesses, except the Social Services staff and management.

Edited by llap
  • Like 2

I'm saying the Social Services staff are human beings, they're not the perfect objective and neutral robots you make them out to be. They are just as likely to be alcoholics, kiddie fiddlers, drug addicts, or bullies, as the rest of the population. Potentially more so.

You do them down. As I said in this instance it's the aggrieved parents who are the unreliable witnesses. Most of what they say will be written off as they're perhaps alcoholics, drug users, documented dysfunctional, or kiddy fiddlers.

Some of them may be unreliable. You can't arbitrarily make that determination on a large number of people based on a single stereotype. As I said, there are alcoholics, kiddie fiddlers, drug addicts and bullies throughout the population, including Social Services staff; it's not isolated to families who are under the wing of Social Services. You seem to want to dismiss a specific population based on a perceived prevalence of certain things, when these things are (disturbingly) prevalent throughout the entire general population.

Good grief you speak some shit

Llap, youre a complete idiot if that's what you see. I was pitching my posts at people who can read English and also analyse information.

Edited by JackCarter

You appear to be stereotypical of the sort of ultra aggressive tracksuit wearing fish wives who end up, along with their hyperactive unruly progeny, being baby sat by the social care system. No wonder the social workers are regarded as being so totalitarian and akin to the Nazis when they have to perpetually spend their working days dealing with foul mouthed guttersnipe types and their unruly urchin children. It must be thoroughly depressing.

Someone appears to have swallowed a dictionary and a thesaurus.

I do hope you ensure your absolutions are thorough when you exit the anal passage you have obviously crawled up in order to reference them.

Your opinions appear as being formed by one who has actually worked for the SS, or perhaps by being related to a member of the organisation that treats its 'customers' with the obvious contempt that is shown by those employed to help those in need.

Putting on my shell suit, you are a cock, (phallus, penis, member, dick, knob, willy, prick etc etc etc).

This post makes you sound extremely foolish.