Food Banks

17 hours ago, dilligaf said:

You know that is rubbish

Ive been present when some have come into the office and asked for their forms to be signed to say they have applied for jobs that have not even been advertised and have seen letters on the same lines 

They do have checks as I know people from the DHSC call employers to ask if people turned up for interview etc. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's difficult to spot evidence of food shortage on the Island but there is plenty of evidence of food overload.

Good if the Victorian times came back to the IOM maybe we might see   - huge advances in basic infrastructure and road building - a huge expansion and investment into the tourist trade - massive i

Some great comments on here not !! There's a assumption from some that anyone not working is a scrounger. Very very unfair and wrong. Many not able to work and on benefits are there not by choice

Posted Images

2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

They do have checks as I know people from the DHSC call employers to ask if people turned up for interview etc. 

Yes I know they do spot checks sometimes. I did not mean you were talking rubbish, but that the system is rubbish.

2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Yes I know they do spot checks sometimes. I did not mean you were talking rubbish, but that the system is rubbish.

Not really, its a safety net for society, there are all sorts of people out there who have been raped and abused by your mates that probably can't trust people sufficiently to have a job.

14 minutes ago, p3t3 said:

Not really, its a safety net for society, there are all sorts of people out there who have been raped and abused by your mates that probably can't trust people sufficiently to have a job.

You must be cursing this rainfall when you are living in the gutter.

I look forward to the day when somebody hacks this site and makes all our names public

That will level the scores somewhat eh?

Just now, dilligaf said:

You must be cursing this rainfall when you are living in the gutter.

I look forward to the day when somebody hacks this site and makes all our names public

That will level the scores somewhat eh?

You mean you gave your real name and email address? Dumb to Neils Dumberer.

I see Dilli and his sock Down have hijacked another thread spewing  the usual dire stuff. yet when Numbnuts eschews the benefits of food banks and how in reality they work, Dilli conveniently misses how beneficial they are. Thanks numbnuts. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Gizo said:

I see Dilli and his sock Down have hijacked another thread spewing  the usual dire stuff. yet when Numbnuts eschews the benefits of food banks and how in reality they work, Dilli conveniently misses how beneficial they are. Thanks numbnuts. 

Says gizo and his bitches...

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, p3t3 said:

You mean you gave your real name and email address? Dumb to Neils Dumberer.

To be honest form what I’ve seen you and Neil have more to be embarrassed about if that happens. I’m sure most people know who Neil is anyway as he says even angrier, stupider, stuff on Facebook under his own name. 

1 hour ago, Linz said:

To be honest form what I’ve seen you and Neil have more to be embarrassed about if that happens. I’m sure most people know who Neil is anyway as he says even angrier, stupider, stuff on Facebook under his own name. 

You are a balloon knot. The only thing embarrassing on here is your piss poor trolling.

• Like 1