Manannans Review Bullshitters Soundbite Test

JackCarter

But I'm sure you will fuel Callisters apparent delusion that an average member of the public couldn't possibly think he's a publicity hungry goon.

I would not describe him as a good but it does appear to be that he likes publicity and attention and has done for a good whilst now. I lost respect for him when he stood last time to be elected as a commissioner and when asked stated he had not decided or thought about, I cannot remember which, whether he would stand at the general election. From the amount of attention he had sought that seemed totally disingenuous as I doubt many if any had any doubt he would be standing.

Maybe I do him a disservices and he had generally not thought about but as I said at the time, not just about Callister but anybody standing, it does not give a good impression about an individuals ability to make decisions in a timely fashion as they have only known for several years about the timing of both elections. It seemed in many cases candidates were afraid to announce decisions in case it meant they were not elected as commissioners so did not have a fall back position if they did not make MHK. That is not the sort of person I would choose to be my MHK.

There is another thread about who will ask the most pointless question. Judging by the first few weeks I had Callister as a strong early favourite. Maybe he will prove me wrong and after a few months he may stop trying to hog the limelight and start looking as if he is an MHK rather than acting like a local commissioner in the House of Keys

• Like 1

There is another thread about who will ask the most pointless question. Judging by the first few weeks I had Callister as a strong early favourite. Maybe he will prove me wrong and after a few months he may stop trying to hog the limelight and start looking as if he is an MHK rather than acting like a local commissioner in the House of Keys

I wouldn't hold out much hope. This is his only shot at the big time. He simply won't be able to help himself.

Publicity hungry goon? What a load of nonsense, from an obvious rival.

Your flounce didn't last long you irritating clown.

Obvious rival? Totally delusional.

Edited by JackCarter

I didn't "flounce". I said I'd be leaving for a week and then reconsider coming back.

Obvious rival, yes --- obvious to everyone reading this thread.

I didn't "flounce". I said I'd be leaving for a week and then reconsider coming back.

Obvious rival, yes --- obvious to everyone reading this thread.

You're a sad case who realized he had no life outside of posting shite on here.

Obvious to mental defectives like you who make things up in their head.