Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Manx Bean

The Boy David

Can somebody please tell David Ashford to stop being an annoying plank and tackle some issues of substance and importance, and not this sort of shite - http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/schools-cottage-pie-tinned-mince-with-a-hash-brown-on-top-1-8243703

I mean, FFS!!

Doesn't he understand that each dumbnuts question he asks in the House costs hundreds of pounds of civil servant time (i.e. taxpayers money) researching the answer?

Time to accept you're no longer a commissioner and you look a right tit asking questions in Keys about shepherds pie.

Edited by JackCarter

I thought he was asking about the decline in quality of school meals since its takeover by the hospital. Isn't there another thread about the amount of money lost by the same department?

I thought he was asking about the decline in quality of school meals since its takeover by the hospital. Isn't there another thread about the amount of money lost by the same department?

He's asked a whole pile of dumb questions since he got in. Including the one about the state of Douglas forgetting that a few weeks before hand he had been a Douglas Councilor. He sounds desperately out of his depth.

No matter how crap he is, still better than Houghton.

That's subjective. At least Houghton wasn't the CMs chief bag carrier.

No matter how crap he is, still better than Houghton.

Nobody at all would be better than both of them.

• Like 4

He's an embarrassment.

Time to accept you're no longer a commissioner and you look a right tit asking questions in Keys about shepherds pie.

Once a Councillor,always a Councillor. I have long been of the opinion that Douglas Town Hall is the last place on earth to select an effective MHK from.

I wouldn't mind him asking some searching questions about the 2 clowns from the Council who squandered £120,000 of ratepayers lolly on a gum sucking lawn mower though

• Like 2

I for one would like to see exposed the crap they are serving as school meals. How else would we find out about these appalling cost saving decisions gone wrong. We don't have our own Jamie Oliver!! - Tynwald questions seems to be the only mechanism to expose government cock-ups. Carry on David, ask some questions, make the civil servants do some work!

• Like 2

I for one would like to see exposed the crap they are serving as school meals. How else would we find out about these appalling cost saving decisions gone wrong. We don't have our own Jamie Oliver!! - Tynwald questions seems to be the only mechanism to expose government cock-ups. Carry on David, ask some questions, make the civil servants do some work!

Mabel; sounds like a typical corpy housed pensioner.

yeah and proud of it, you sound like the spawn of trump!

Have some cottage pie. I hear corporation cottaging is appealing in some circles.

Have some cottage pie. I hear corporation cottaging is appealing in some circles.

Dont normally waste time on bigots off to the casi, see you fat boy