Meat Plant "Losses now commercially confidential"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Until we get honest and open government with the light of day shining brightly on most things it undertakes, the sort of constant costly failures we keep seeing will continue to happen. The whole etho

But if there is no competition I can't see how they can invoke commercial confidentiality.   Are the annual reports of the meat plant published anywhere?

And all of this stems from the Manx inflated opinion of self importance which landed around about the time the money arrived. Everybody patted everybody else on the back and congratulated themselves o

The meat plant was always too big for the island.

The power station is too big for the island.

The incinerator is too big for the island.

Shouldn't we try to learn something about this tendency?

Yes, but it was all to cater for the 10s of thousands of people who they thought couldn't wait to rush here and get ripped off in every aspect of their lives.

100% correct ! Didn't they plan on something like 120,000 inhabitants which meant major infrastructural upgrades ?Back in the days when the Island was awash with tax subsidy and unlimited funding from the then flying financial sector!!

Bit of a shame Alan Bell went and signed most of it away really !!

• Like 1

Stop being fucking silly.

If I stop responding to the dismissive dross you frequently post I'd achieve that with ease.

Dismissive dross is about what your comments deserve. Worryingly clueless.

I can see I've gotten you out of your comfort zone. It don't take much to get you down to this level,does it notty?

• Like 1

You've had a reasoned response to the VAT the island gets and has had previously.

It's just clowns like you keep going on about the island milking it and taking the piss which of course wasn't ever the case. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

You've had a reasoned response to the VAT the island gets and has had previously.

It's just clowns like you keep going on about the island milking it and taking the piss which of course wasn't ever the case. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

So you don't think that the government created a series of 'products' merely to increase the numbers on the balance sheet so that they could extract more from the VAT sharing agreement? I think even the biggest IOMG fan would struggle to argue with that.

• Like 5