Vegan Eateries

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha, account suspension coming your way.

My lawn could do with a trim.

Guinness is vegan, so that sorts the evenings and Sundays

I haven't eaten a chip in years. I eat all fresh, homemade and organic meals made from scratch. No ready made rubbish. I love cooking and eating. You can't deny that the animals are being mistreated by being enslaved and killed. It's just a fact. I recommend becoming vegetarian and transitioning to a vegan Diet. I've been vegan over and decade and I look much younger than my peers.

I second this :)

• Like 1

farming animals to eat is actually more evil than just randomly executing them in the streets

So you saying we should all kill cats instead, that's the most compelling argument for going vegan I have ever heard.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm vegan

Nuff said.

Coming from a cyclist, "nuff" said.

You gave yourself the label Vegan, I reject your labels.

And I reject your consumption of murdered animals. Eat your bike.

Suppose if you eat chips and organic baked beans makes you a vegan, i imagine I eat much healthier than you.

The animals are not murdered they are farmed and I don't consume, I celebrate their meaty protein rich goodness, the ones I see when I do go out cycling all look happy with their lot.

I haven't eaten a chip in years. I eat all fresh, homemade and organic meals made from scratch. No ready made rubbish. I love cooking and eating. You can't deny that the animals are being mistreated by being enslaved and killed. It's just a fact. I recommend becoming vegetarian and transitioning to a vegan Diet. I've been vegan over and decade and I look much younger than my peers.

Do you have a T-shirt that you wear with that written on? Might be worth getting one done if not, saves telling everyone you meet the same thing.

Edited by Lxxx
  • Like 1