Bushy's To Defend.....

ManxTaxPayer

Now RC is trying to accept glory for the cycle event stating on MR news that they have been working on it for four years whatever.gif

How can he be personally taking the glory?

He'll have played no part in it. You'll need to give someone credit though to others. Which will hurt.

He thinks you're me. (Possibly Woolley too).

Mods, feel free to check/post that I have no other account if that makes you feel better.

Bit of a silly post really. Mods can't confirm that anyone doesn't have other Accounts. They can't even confirm that other mods don't have other accounts. They don't have magic powers.

They can see (should be able to see) IP addresses which can be a clue smile.png .

But devices with different connectivity have different ip addresses. Also, you can switch your Internet off and on and your IP changes. So, no, the mods can only prove you're using multiple names if you make no effort to hide the fact.

Why would anyone be arsed? Who would they be trying to impress on MF? Never understand this idea.

• Like 2

Now RC is trying to accept glory for the cycle event stating on MR news that they have been working on it for four years whatever.gif

He'll have played no part in it. You'll need to give someone credit though to others. Which will hurt.

In all honesty, these civil servants are paid to work, and it's part of their remit to bid for events such a Cycling Races. If they can't get success they shouldn't be paid. In some respect I'd favour a payment by results scheme, whereby if a group of civil servants worked and were successful, such as putting together a viable bid for a) conferences and b) sporting events which had the potential to increase GDP etc, then this could be an incentive to encourage greater cooperation and teamwork. At the end of the day, well done for getting the cycling, but everyone on the island has played a part, so we all deserve a pat on the back.

• Like 1

In all honesty, these civil servants are paid to work, and it's part of their remit to bid for events such a Cycling Races. If they can't get success they shouldn't be paid. In some respect I'd favour a payment by results scheme, whereby if a group of civil servants worked and were successful, such as putting together a viable bid for a) conferences and b) sporting events which had the potential to increase GDP etc, then this could be an incentive to encourage greater cooperation and teamwork. At the end of the day, well done for getting the cycling, but everyone on the island has played a part, so we all deserve a pat on the back.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on a magnificent job in helping the Cycling community and government secure the bid. It brings a tear to mybeye knowing that there are people like you out there who selflessly give their time and expertise with nothing expected in return.

Well done you!

I bought some IOM Vintage Cheddar the other day, from that big supermarket by the Steam Railway station.

I looked at the till receipt this morning, and it says "TT Cheese"!

(I think it is labelled that way for a couple of weeks a year. Another court case pending? - Oh aren't the Creamery Gov't owned?)

I bought some IOM Vintage Cheddar the other day, from that big supermarket by the Steam Railway station.

(I think it is labelled that way for a couple of weeks a year. Another court case pending? - Oh aren't the Creamery Gov't owned?)

Sweety,

It's been explained many times that a trademark TT cannot be enforced.

Sweety,

It's been explained many times that a trademark TT cannot be enforced.

that little issue wont stop rob