Happy New Year to everyone and best wished for 2017.

Help Required

Sadly we had to say goodbye to our Westie on Christmas Eve. Bailey was 11 years old and born on or around the 8th December (just in the process of locating all his KC papers etc). We know he had brothers/sisters as he was part of a litter of 8. I am fairly certain that we have not bumped into any of his brothers/sisters over the years - but we might have.

I am just hoping that someone out there might know of someone/family who has a pet Westie of a similar age, the birthday will have to be a December birthday. The lady who we bought Bailey from had a house in King Edward Close, she actually lives/lived on the Ramsey Road but used the King Edward Road house for the birth of the pups before selling the house.

I am enquiring because I am hoping that there might be someone out there who has a brother/sister who might have gone on to have a litter of their own. We are possibly looking for a pup from the same bloodline.

I am not posting this on Facebook as I am hoping to keep this as a surprise for the family. It is still early days and feelings are still very raw at out sudden loss but just thought I would start making enquiries.

Thanks in advance and all information will be much appreciated.