Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
LesC

More dodgy dealings from Living Hope

"A pastor at the Living Hope church has been forced to quit as a director after admitting unfit conduct over his role in the collapsed Louis Group Isle of Man."

Would you trust your eternal soul (and a good proportion of your money) to this lot?!!

When they're not getting money out of their supporters by threatening them with curses and hellfire, they're mismanaging money given handed over in good faith (scuse the pun) by investors.

http://m.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-news/limited-supplies-of-the-manx-independent-in-the-shops-1-8330208#comments

The comment that got removed wasn't me! I just (lazily!) copy pasted its summary of the article.

The comment that got removed wasn't me! I just (lazily!) copy pasted its summary of the article.

Of course you did; and registered a new account on here to link to it as well.

• Like 1

No. I'm not. Not sure how to prove that to you. Shall we just get back to the topic of the thread?!

No. I'm not. Not sure how to prove that to you. Shall we just get back to the topic of the thread?!

Yes, which is why did you register a sock puppet account and then linked to a post you made on IOM Newspapers? What is your connection to it all?

welcome Les I KNOW you're not a sock troll,so take no notice of the nutters on some threads.

Several high-up members of Living Hope - elders and leaders - were directors at Louis Group, so presumably they'll have to stand down from their church roles, too.

Louis Group made a big deal of its "strong christian values" in its marketing but actually was fleecing people out of their savings!

Several high-up members of Living Hope - elders and leaders - were directors at Louis Group, so presumably they'll have to stand down from their church roles, too.

Louis Group made a big deal of its "strong christian values" in its marketing but actually was fleecing people out of their savings!

So Louis Group is really no different to Living Hope.

So Louis Group is really no different to Living Hope.

You know that not well.