More dodgy dealings from Living Hope

LesC

how big is the living hope flock? would there be enough to swing an election in a brothers favour rob?

Let's take time to remind ourselves that a certain Elder in the cult is a Director of the high street bank that lend Louis Group a considerable amount of money that will never be recovered.

Meh amateurs, how many of our politicians etc. are members of this cult? -

Psaswrt, if you can read Voltaire without falling asleep, then you have won the right to wear a Hijab!1!!

Ahhh another fellow dyslexic , I'd be lost without the "spellchecker" ..... laugh.png .

That said not sure I understand your post flowers.gif

I reckon he's trying to get to pisswart in less than 4 progressions.crying.gif

I'm just glad he doesn't think any of us or all of us? are TJ

I thought we were all TJ.

You wish. Now, back to the topic, it really amazes me that people in this day and age can be duped into giving 10% of their income to a church organisation based on a half-arsed twisting of the Old Testament. The original concept was for each of the tribes of Israel who owned land to contribute a tithe to the priestly tribe who owned no land, because they ran the Temple system in Jerusalem, back when the economy was agrarian, and therefore they had no means of providing for themselves in terms of food and sustenance. They relied on the other tribes who owned land to provide for them. Yet now Living Hope's leaders claim their organisation is the "Temple of God" and this is to apply to them? Laughable. If only we could do something to convince the followers of this cult that they are being taken for a ride. There is no biblical requirement for you to pay a tithe to an organisation. End of story.

• Like 2

If only we could do something to convince the followers of this cult that they are being taken for a ride. There is no biblical requirement for you to pay a tithe to an organisation. End of story.

You are misunderstanding there is no requirement, just you are cursed if you don't.

Y'know. We could just set up our own religion called Manx Forums for the Lord and then do dubious business things like charitable tax evasion too. We could even rent an unused shop unit for free and staff it entirely with unpaid old ladies with lots of time on their hands to sell stuff we didn't even have to buy in the first place. We could call it the MF charity shop.

• Like 2

Y'know. We could just set up our own religion called Manx Forums for the Lord and then do dubious business things like charitable tax evasion too. We could even rent an unused shop unit for free and staff it entirely with unpaid old ladies with lots of time on their hands to sell stuff we didn't even have to buy in the first place. We could call it the MF charity shop.

Oh there's a lot of MF here that need charity of a sort.