Jump to content
Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
fatshaft

So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

My word, the Woodybot is really going all out to trigger today...

britten first is back......

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Where exactly, without caveat, do you stand on JRM's or any similar person's right to do the same?

You and the forum jeerer appear to have concluded from my original post that I have an opinion either way about Mogg's rather strange choice. I didn't then and still don't.

Generally speaking however, I don't think anyone has the right to harass or bully another and that includes high profile politicians.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

You and the forum jeerer appear to have concluded from my original post that I have an opinion either way about Mogg's rather strange choice. I didn't then and still don't.

Generally speaking however, I don't think anyone has the right to harass or bully another and that includes high profile politicians.

remoans trying to justify attacking jrm and his son by saying ......."rather strange choice"......... is the same as...... "she was wearing a short skirt, so she was asking for it"

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, P.K. said:

The fact remains that JRM knew it would be something of a scrimmage. Yet he still took his kid along.

So he's either spectacularly stupid or, which I suspect, he wanted it to go the way it did to make a point about the great unwashed.

After all, he has previous.

It's the sort of thing Rebekah vardy would do.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, woody2 said:

yes......lets not forget a remoan killed a mp......

The MP I am referring to is Jo Cox (Batley and Spen) who died after being shot and stabbed multiple times by Thomas Alexander Mair.

At the time of his crime he was regarded as being sane.  It was his belief that liberal and left-wing political views, and the mainstream media, were the cause of the world's problems.  (I realise that could apply to several individuals on ManxForums).  Jo Cox was a passionate defender of the EU and immigration.  Mair saw her as a collaborator and a traitor.

I hope you can see why I, and several current MP's, have taken issue with the language used by Boris Johnson et al when referring to the "surrender act" and the use of other inflammatory language based on the case above.

I hope that the likes of Wooley and Quilp, who I feel are fairly reasonable, can point out to you how stupid your statements are.

 

As I have said I do not agree with the remain campaigners shouting abuse at JRM in the presence of his son.  In fact many remain campaigners have also condemned that action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boris Johnson has been denied the opportunity to hold a second vote on his Brexit deal in the House of Commons after the Speaker, John Bercow, ruled that it would be “repetitive and disorderly”.

Bercow said it would break longstanding conventions for MPs to debate and vote on the agreement struck in Brussels last week, little more than two days after Saturday’s historic sitting.

“Today’s motion is in substance the same as Saturday’s motion, and the house has decided the matter. Today’s circumstances are in substance the same as Saturday’s circumstances,” Bercow said in the Commons on Monday.

He added: “The motion will not be debated today, as it would be repetitive and disorderly to do so.”

Well, it's Bercow's job to stick to the protocols. And that's despite Boris Johnson stamping his feet and declaring "I'll thcream and thcream and thcream until I'm thick if you don't let me have my meaningless vote...!"

Of course, all the rabid brexiteers will claim that Bercow has overstepped his authority etc etc plus other meaningless bollox....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Well, it's Bercow's job to stick to the protocols. 

Except where it suits his EU supporting agenda, when  he has repeatedly bent them out of all recognition to facilitate delay and procrastination in this process. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, woolley said:

Except where it suits his EU supporting agenda, when  he has repeatedly bent them out of all recognition to facilitate delay and procrastination in this process. 

Proof?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

The MP I am referring to is Jo Cox (Batley and Spen) who died after being shot and stabbed multiple times by Thomas Alexander Mair.

At the time of his crime he was regarded as being sane.  It was his belief that liberal and left-wing political views, and the mainstream media, were the cause of the world's problems.  (I realise that could apply to several individuals on ManxForums).  Jo Cox was a passionate defender of the EU and immigration.  Mair saw her as a collaborator and a traitor.

I hope you can see why I, and several current MP's, have taken issue with the language used by Boris Johnson et al when referring to the "surrender act" and the use of other inflammatory language based on the case above.

I hope that the likes of Wooley and Quilp, who I feel are fairly reasonable, can point out to you how stupid your statements are.

 

As I have said I do not agree with the remain campaigners shouting abuse at JRM in the presence of his son.  In fact many remain campaigners have also condemned that action.

how do you know this?........:rolleyes:

your agenda just like most liberals is to attack anyone that questions your view and use cox for your own gains.....

as i said before it was a terrible thing to happen and i hope he rots forever more.....

 jo cox said In her maiden speech that her area had been “deeply enhanced by immigration”........2 weeks before it was announced that 1500+ children had been raped within 10 miles of her office.......she knew what had beeen going on but labour mp's and councils ignored it......

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the bercoff is doing just as bj wants.....next a major change to the bill and it's ge time........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

I hope you can see why I, and several current MP's, have taken issue with the language used by Boris Johnson et al when referring to the "surrender act" and the use of other inflammatory language based on the case above.

the surrender act is the correct term...it passes all power to the eu......bj didn't use any other terms......go and read hansard rather than extremist lefty news outlets......

and.......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, woody2 said:

how do you know this?........:rolleyes:

your agenda just like most liberals is to attack anyone that questions your view and use cox for your own gains.....

as i said before it was a terrible thing to happen and i hope he rots forever more.....

 jo cox said In her maiden speech that her area had been “deeply enhanced by immigration”........2 weeks before it was announced that 1500+ children had been raped within 10 miles of her office.......she knew what had beeen going on but labour mp's and councils ignored it......

 

What's going on here Woody? This is almost written in normal english. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

What's going on here Woody? This is almost written in normal english. 

whatevs.......

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well @quilp has shown her true colours too.

The evidence I have cited Woody is from his trial where he was found guilty in a court of law.  Where the burden of proof is beyond all reasonable doubt.

I do not bring up the death of an MP lightly.  If you want to disagree with me then fine.  However you need to acknowledge that both sides have engaged in terrible behaviours that we should not accept in our society.

You won't of course because you are either a complete and utter idiot or a troll.  

@woolley have you seen who you are jumping in bed with here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But you are using her murder to infer and smear for your own agenda.

Says more about you. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...