Jump to content
Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
fatshaft

So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

Recommended Posts

Not so fast.

Totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson has been toadying up to Macron. The EU are all for a 3-month extension except for France. Inveterate liar Johnson has told Macron mid-November will be enough.

Impasse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

@woolley don't shoot the messenger it was Woody2 that posted that article.  I merely pointed out that the content was perhaps not what he was expecting. 

:rolleyes:.........your posts are straight out of the #snowflake handbook....

......both sides are as bad as each other but only your side has killed a mp.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just trying to work out how Woody’s mind works. He thinks that Mair was a remainer (despite evidence that says that view is as woodyesque as saying the ‘Stop Brexit’ man is a leaver), so he why did he murder Jo Cox? I’m waiting for Woody to claim her as a martyr for brexit. 

 

Edited by Freggyragh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must admit that I too was just wondering who was this murderous Remainer who killed an MP. I am aware of one, I think in Manchester, who killed his Brexiteer neighbour after a heated argument. No doubt Woody will be along to enlighten us in his inimitable way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Just trying to work out how Woody’s mind works. He thinks that Mair was a remainer (despite evidence that says that view is as woodyesque as saying the ‘Stop Brexit’ man is a leaver), so he why did he murder Jo Cox? I’m waiting for Woody to claim her as a martyr for brexit. 

 

look back a few pages......no evidence he was a leaver........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, woody2 said:

look back a few pages......no evidence he was a leaver........

Apart from the fact he killed Jo Cox for her open immigration policy that all the xenophobic brexiteers hate and was a major driver for the Leave vote. It was no accident the murder took place just hours after Farage et al released the infamous poster of desperate people fleeing a war zone.

"The seeds of the hatred that drove him to murder his MP, Jo Cox, appear to have been sown years earlier, when he began to acquire the means to kill. They germinated during the febrile countdown to the EU referendum.

Brexit campaigners were claiming that a remain vote would result in “swarms” of immigrants entering the UK, that it could trigger mass sexual attacks. Just hours before the murder, Ukip unveiled its infamous “breaking point” anti-immigration poster. Mair came to regard Cox as one of “the collaborators”, a traitor to his race. The passionate defender of immigration and the remain campaign was a legitimate target in his eyes"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, woody2 said:

......no evidence he was a leaver........

equals muderous remainer in #woodysworld

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Apart from the fact he killed Jo Cox for her open immigration policy that all the xenophobic brexiteers hate and was a major driver for the Leave vote. It was no accident the murder took place just hours after Farage et al released the infamous poster of desperate people fleeing a war zone.

"The seeds of the hatred that drove him to murder his MP, Jo Cox, appear to have been sown years earlier, when he began to acquire the means to kill. They germinated during the febrile countdown to the EU referendum.

Brexit campaigners were claiming that a remain vote would result in “swarms” of immigrants entering the UK, that it could trigger mass sexual attacks. Just hours before the murder, Ukip unveiled its infamous “breaking point” anti-immigration poster. Mair came to regard Cox as one of “the collaborators”, a traitor to his race. The passionate defender of immigration and the remain campaign was a legitimate target in his eyes"

your agenda just like most liberals is to attack anyone that questions your view and use cox for your own gains.....

now about his housing dispute with the the council? and how his mp wouldn't help? how about he lived with his black brother? how he also volunteered teaching english to immigrants?

clearly this doesn't fit your agenda........

and the only literature he had was remoan.......so that makes him one of you.......because remoan logic is you are what you read......

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, woody2 said:

your agenda just like most liberals is to attack anyone that questions your view and use cox for your own gains.....

now about his housing dispute with the the council? and how his mp wouldn't help? how about he lived with his black brother? how he also volunteered teaching english to immigrants?

clearly this doesn't fit your agenda........

and the only literature he had was remoan.......so that makes him one of you.......because remoan logic is you are what you read......

:rolleyes:

OK, I’m still none the wiser. I know a few people who are or have been involved in housing disputes with their councils, I’m not sure they’re all remainers, in fact I pretty sure at last one isn’t. A good mate of mine is a strident leave bore when he gets going, and has a black brother (he’s black too). Are volunteer English teachers all remainers? I really don’t see how how your brain works, unless you think all leavers think alike and all remainers think alike and having a dispute with council, a black brother and having once voluntary spoken to immigrants defines you as willing to murder a remain mp in the name of remain. You get weirder by the day woody. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"can we take it then, if ever scotland voted to leave the uk, the snp would NEVER agree to leave until the british government had chosen to give scotland a deal?"

snp- "errrrrrrr"

"so you'd leave without a deal!"

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...