Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
fatshaft

So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

Sadly the UK, the ultimate failed mega-state will continue. The wrong results in two referendums has condemned us all to a Little Britain looking inward and gradually declining.

In your opinion.

Yeah, that's how these "forums" places work, there's an implicit "IMO" in every post. But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

• Like 2

Scotland will now go for IndyRef2,

ms krankie has not got the bottle or the support

Nor, in fact, the stupidity. She's just grandstanding. May should tell her to get on with it.

The bill to go for indyref2 is going through Holyrood now. Doh!

"Krankie" - oh ma sides whatever.gif

Quite amazing, around the world you see fair comment on the mess the UK is in and amazement at the first indyref vote, but in the IoM, a place with so much in common with Scotland, and sitting on the outside able to see, you get fools like you two.

I wouldn't call you a fool. You just seem to interpret facts in a very novel way.

Sadly the UK, the ultimate failed mega-state will continue. The wrong results in two referendums has condemned us all to a Little Britain looking inward and gradually declining.

In your opinion.

Yeah, that's how these "forums" places work, there's an implicit "IMO" in every post. But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Stating that referendum results are 'wrong' makes no sense. You can't have a 'right' or 'wrong' referendum, there is only the result.

• Like 4

In your opinion.

Stating that referendum results are 'wrong' makes no sense. You can't have a 'right' or 'wrong' referendum, there is only the result.

Of course it makes sense. It was the wrong choice and in some cases made for the wrong reason.

Well they could be miscounted. But I didn't mean that, I meant the people made the wrong decision. People make the wrong decisions all the time.

• Like 1

Lots of people are very happy with the decision.

And lots who on reflection said they made the wrong decision.

And I reckon as jobs, workers rights, the NHS, etc all start disappearing, the number of people who were happy but change their minds will grow.

And lots who on reflection said they made the wrong decision.

And I reckon as jobs, workers rights, the NHS, etc all start disappearing, the number of people who were happy but change their minds will grow.

Doesn't matter. The decision is still the decision, it's going ahead. You can either deal with it or carry on bleating. Try focusing more on things within your control and you'll have a much more fulfilling life.

Yep, but they're wrong and many based their vote on trivial matters or because they bought into the lies of traitors. It was tremendously negative and unpatriotic vote.

But we've got to make the best of it. It's a blip in the grand scheme of things. I suspect a period of muddling through, a dull insular Britain, but not a catastrophe. Then we'll rejoin the EU (hopefully as individual nations), and the positive patriotic Britain will re-emerge.

• Like 1

Yep, but they're wrong and many based their vote on trivial matters or because they bought into the lies of traitors. It was tremendously negative and unpatriotic vote.

But we've got to make the best of it. It's a blip in the grand scheme of things. I suspect a period of muddling through, a dull insular Britain, but not a catastrophe. Then we'll rejoin the EU (hopefully as individual nations), and the positive patriotic Britain will re-emerge.

You don't say why this is. How is it negative to decouple from a moribund bureaucracy?

You don't say why this is. How is it negative to decouple from a moribund bureaucracy?

You can't ask sensible questions on here. We only deal in bluster, generalisations and insults.

Edited by Lxxx